News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT58 - Pitfall

Started by zaqrack, November 28, 2005, 02:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Wow it's definatly long :)

That makes it definatly hard to motivate myself to drive....

CTG

I would be pleased to see your pro replay, Arg. :)

al il professore

I just watched z15 replays... stunts competition has taken a giant leap since 2001. I am proud to be a part of it. but only a part. ALANROTOI was the hero.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

ZCT 15: it must be the first real car spining aero trick race, am I right? I checked some former Lancia replays to learn a bit. Somebody did a great bridge part there, I think it was Alan Rotoi. This track is something similar to it. My taste, really my taste. ;)

Chulk

Looks like Alain will be 2nd unless CTG has something hidden
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

Gimme that which I desire!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Chulk

Quote from: "al il professore"Gimme that which I desire!
?

Hohoho, it's not up to me!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"Looks like Alain will be 2nd unless CTG has something hidden

No hiding: I spent the last 23 days very comfortable and without opening Stunts directory. :) It was fun.

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Chulk"Looks like Alain will be 2nd unless CTG has something hidden

No hiding: I spent the last 23 days very comfortable and without opening Stunts directory. :) It was fun.

Oooops I forgot, that I have a quick launch icon for Stunts on the desktop...  :oops:  :lol:

al il professore

Oh bliss! bliss and heaven! it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made driving.

CTG

Hail to Ayrton, the second ghost on Earth winning a whole Stunts championship!

Hail to Alain il Professore, the man who can be beaten only by ghosts!

Hail to Renato Biker, the naughty try for an incredible ghost activity!

ZakStunts became a joke. A very bad joke. Like Rotoi's kidding. You all know what will happen now...

zaqrack

the joke is that you was unable to beat them.

CTG

it's not a joke. it's a horror, mister :)