News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT58 - Pitfall

Started by zaqrack, November 28, 2005, 02:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Lancia.
Long.
Last.

coming up soon :)

Mislav

Wooohoooouu!! Sounds....CRIMINAL!

Unfortunately, I'll have to study till 14th december and from then I am on vacations and won't be able to play that last track... And By the way, really good lap time Zak, on C57!

:-D

zaqrack

thanks, but I'm sure you can beat it :)

And after getting a good mark you deserve to play a quick lap at least ;)

Chulk

Quote from: "zaqrack"And after getting a good mark you deserve to play a quick lap at least ;)

Zak's right, you should!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

LONG?!?!?!? Damn! Next USC track is long too. You know, the special event... Damn...

CTG

Lancia  :? can't handle it
Long  :x needs too much time while there's Xmas too
Last   :cry: bye-bye, nice old season  :wink: welcome new

al il professore

lancia is an enigma to me. and long tracks are a problem. i will not play long time on it.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

oh well its not THAT long. Anyone can make it under 2 mins.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"oh well its not THAT long. Anyone can make it under 2 mins.

After so many uniform races around 50-70 secs it's damned long. :)

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Fine! Seems like zct14 :)

You mean zct15.

al il professore

it dont seem like any previous tracks. its tasteful. i like it. It will be the final test between CTG and me... it can likely be solved quickly by a two points leading time, but it possibly can be done on the very last second of the very last minute of the very last day of the very last month of the year. someone else than CTG or Alain can decide who is the best of those by beating one of them.

For the winner's prize battle no more. the best has won, by far the best. now the podiumers unluckily have to fight like dogs for predominance. it's a fight that happens by mean of disillusionally sending replays all year long to be the champion. champions hopes no more. only one is the champion, forever. only Ayrton drove hard enough to be the best this year.

to the podiumers, the silver and chocolate medals.

I promise you chocolate for chrismas CTG.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"yep I meaned zct15

Good old times, good old Stunts friendship. It WAS.

zaqrack