News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Goiania (USC 29)

Started by CTG, November 29, 2005, 09:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Spy satellites took a picture about the super secret new off-road track of USC in Brasil.

CTG

I'll tell more about the car and the very special rules in few days.

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Looks annoying?

Yes, definitely. Is it the one with Knight Rider?

CTG

Yep, KITT will be in action soon.  :) I've made some short mpg trailers to the race, I'll publish them soon. :D

zaqrack

but where is Devon?  :-D

CTG

he's (Edward Mulhare) dead since 1997.

CTG

Did he?  :roll: What a shame I also liked that series. It was fun with the talking-flying-thinking Pontiac. Hasselhoff was forgettable.

CTG

Turbo Boost and Super Pursuit Mode (LOL), the absolute favorites. Good old times. But TV2 broadcasts it again.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"It was fun with the talking-flying-thinking Pontiac.
And how funny it is with a talking-flying-thinking Skoda 120 in Egerbakta! Knight Rider fans, don't forget to watch Bakta Rider and Bakta Rider 2! :P
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

forever fagyis ly?ny :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Spy satellites took a picture about the super secret new off-road track of USC in Brasil.
/Georges W. Bush MODE ON
Symetric design... This is a fake ! This must be a place for Weapons of Mass Destruction !
Go, go, go ! Bomb that place !
/Georges W. Bush MODE OFF

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"forever fagyis ly?ny :)

Hey, take your hands off my girl! :D:P
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quite a good challange for once against the conventional tracks and cars. Sorry about lating with replay my computer has a breakdown and I can't predict the service time.

CTG

Little help (I'm too lazy to open webeditor and do it on the site... :) Shame on me!) with two alternative way. The corrected one with yellow is mine but the other gives about the same result (I dunno which one is faster).

CTG

Deadline modification: 5th January!!!