News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Goiania (USC 29)

Started by CTG, November 29, 2005, 09:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Little help (I'm too lazy to open webeditor and do it on the site... :) Shame on me!) with two alternative way. The corrected one with yellow is mine but the other gives about the same result (I dunno which one is faster).
Wow : image diappeared !!!
Z59 : "Fake Gods".
Gioania : fake tips. :-D  :lol:

CTG

CTG

CHOOSE THE RED WAY!!! CHOOSE THE RED WAY!!! CHOOSE THE RED WAY!!! CHOOSE THE RED WAY!!!

it's a lot faster

CTG

Winner: Dottore
Man of the race: Mark L. Rivers
New, chanceful aspirant for USC title: Usrin
Dissatisfying performance again: Krys Toff... :?

Well-done, guys!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Winner: Dottore
Hail to Dottore. Nice time, congrats. :D

Quote from: "CTG"Man of the race: Mark L. Rivers
Promising, he should join one team and race ZakStunts as hard as USC.

Quote from: "CTG"New, chanceful aspirant for USC title: Usrin
Yeah, sure.

Quote from: "CTG"Dissatisfying performance again: Krys Toff... :?
Too lazy, and track was not as fun as I thought first.
Anyway, I'll try to race harder the following tracks : 2006 resolutions. :-D

CTG

Full Hungarian podium in the last two races. Dominance, that's the best word for it. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Full Hungarian podium in the last two races. Dominance, that's the best word for it. :)
False : Usrin is Slovak. :-D  :P

CTG

Usrin

CTG, I don't understand you. That's not licking, but the TRUTH! And I hope that the time when your race will have a FULL SLOVAKIAN podium is not too far - our nation would deserve it much more than yours! Hungarians are eternal losers, just look at your history! :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Ursin

Yes, Usrin is true: I'll also join UnskilledStunts Championship, now there are two Slovaks! We'll invite a third one soon, and the Slovak podium will be ready!

BonzaiJoe

It speaks much in favour of Hungary that it doesn't try to conquer the world. When I was in Budapest, I noticed it had plenty of charm and identity, and a great one too, regardless of all the different powers that have ruled over Hungary. But of course it was Budapest, and I am always more likely to like the free-minded people that live in big cities. Hungary's problem seems to me mainly to be the negative nationalism...
But it's easy for a Slovakian to criticise Hungary's history, When Slovakia as a country is only about 13 years old ;)
By the way Usrin, why don't you race under the Slovak flag? There are already so many hungarians...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

nationalism is a diktat. nobody would need to believe his nation exist if it EXISTED FOR SURE... the nations are the lies of the governments to rule their sheep cattle.

if it existed, we would knew it. there are no nations in the human race. just silly people that need wars to win money.

a small elite of five or ten persons possessing the power in each group of humans have got just funny in the head and they have to create this nonsense nation idea to stand the test of time.

we ought to live with strong nationalism enthusiasm in the near future. and with the violence.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Although Slovakia is 13 years old, Slovaks lived here, in the Carpathian Basin long before the Hungarian tribes arrived from the dark east. Hungarians just don't try to conquer the world because their nation is to small for that... but since they arrived here (1100 years ago), they have been always trying to conquer the Slovak land, destroying our culture and our language. The sad result of the latter is that I hardly speak Slovak, that's why I registered as a Hungarian here. Btw, in CTG's championship I tried to register as a Slovak, but he didn't allow that, ask him why...

So, Hungarians wanted to conquer our land... but that was just a dream. Time of the truth has arrived in 1920. :) There are disputes about that in Slovakia, but most of us (including me) think that Czechoslovakia was a real homeland also for Slovaks.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Ursin

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"By the way Usrin, why don't you race under the Slovak flag?
I can understand him. A few months ago I was disqualified from both championships just because I was Slovak. No comment. :twisted:

Krys TOFF

Stop using this ursin fake CTG.
Anyway, we're all Europeans now, so get rid of all Hungarian, Slovak, French, German or Danish flags and put European flag instead. :-D