News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 58 - Hell or Heaven?

Started by CTG, December 02, 2005, 04:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver goes to...

Alain il professore
5 (62.5%)
CTG
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 27, 2005, 04:28:30 PM

CTG

CTG

Sharp. This is the word having the best fit to the overall standings. Some of us said, Alain vs CTG will be a great fight this month, maybe the greatest in this year. I added a poll which ends after Chrismas. Give your tips who do you think to win the silver medal of 2005.

I think our fight, independent from any other rankings, will be curiosity.  Another words: the war of RH masters. Alain is a superhero with fan(t)a(s)tic enthusiasm in racing and an eternal master of Replay Handling. He's one of the few pipsqueaks I respect for his skills and experience. Once I called him the new Nailwood star on Stunts sky. I still say he's that.

On the other hand here I am. I worked a lot to be here, close to the top. 2002 was my introduction, 2003 became my student year, 2004 teached me how to fight for better rankings nd how to create quality RH replays in a very short time. This season was a bit mine. Okay, Ayrton won. He's the undisputed champion, nobody could really catch him. Let's name him another cathegory. Alain made a great season too in this strong championship. And of course there were many other nice performances, like Chulk, sometimes Gutix and BJ. But a fluently good performance belonged only to Alain and me. I feel I reached my limits, I'm fighting for the silver medal of the far strongest ZakStunts ever seen. It motivates me and I won't give a green way to Alain. I wish I could win this last race, at least against him. I'll do everything to surpass him and I hope he'll fight as hard as me or even harder.

But let's finish this pathetic speech, concentrate on facts! My tips for ZCT 58:

1, Ayrton - the champion celebrates his final victory with an amazing last race
2, Argammon - I hope he really comes back and shows how fast is him with Lancia
3, Alain - he's a winner type, I guess he won't fail against me
4, CTG - I hope it won't become true but reality is this order
5, Chulk - maybe this time he won't beat me
6, Mingva - forget our war for a while: he's fast
7, Dark Chaser - his performance is a positive thing in this season; with Dottore, the trickfinder they form a powerful Damage
8, Dottore - he'll help Damage with many tricks again but this time DC will catch him
9, Diesel Joe - once he caused a big surprise with Lancia, I hope you can reproduce it, friend
10, Zak McKracken - I can't imagine top10 without our lazy manager :)

Winning time prediction: 1:29.50, Lancia Delta Integrale has some "hidden" pro tricks.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG will finish runnerup because he's the one from the concerned pipsqueaks who takes this more seriously.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

and what is your theory about the UFOs? do you want to believe?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Quote from: "CTG"concentrate on fats!

that's the way to do it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.