News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Well, CTG, should we create a poll about it?

Yes, please! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

In your favour, poll is created! ;) Waiting for 'tips'! :D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

JTK

Quote from: "lised"I want to meet all you stunts nerds  :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

I'm looking forward to see the only female ever in my life who will be racing (probably better than me... need some P?linka, I guess  :lol: )

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Lecs? is even better if it is kolb?szos lecs? (with sausages inside).
I recommend the Original Sausages of Debreczen (see below)! :D
Btw, happy birthday, Lise! I think the current standing of Akoss' poll is quite unrealistic, especially if you don't like P?linka?. :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

QuoteCTG      40%  [ 4 ]

No, current standings are quite realistic without P?linka too.  :-D

Usrin

QuoteNo, current standings are quite realistic without P?linka too.  :-D
The poll is invalid, because Crazy Driver will be also there. :-D

lised

Thank you all for the "happy birthdays"'s ...you made me smile even more today! thanks :)

CTG

...but CrazyDriver voted for me!  :-D

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"...but CrazyDriver voted for me!  :-D
... or you voted for CrazyDriver??? :wink:

zaqrack

Dear pipsqueaks!

I just had a skype call with JTK, it was great :)
He will come by plane on the 10th of August (thursday)
and KHR will also come by plane on the 11th (friday)
Unfortunately they will both fly back on sunday morning :(

We agreed that even though they would like to see Akoss's hometown and other parts of the country very much, it just wont fit into this small amount of time.

So I need mainly Akoss's confirmation and of course yours too.
My plan is to have the main meeting from AUG 10 THU - AUG 13 SUN in Budapest at our place.
And after this on most likely monday+tuesday we travel to Akoss to have a great Gulasch-party as a proper ending of the 3rd WSM.

(please note, that if you want to visit the Sziget festival, programes are from aug9-16, so it just covers nearly the whole meeting, you can select the artist you'd like to see and buy a daily ticket.)

So if Akoss confirmes that mon/tue 14/15) is good for him to hold the Gulasch party at them (it'd be great to let both dates stay open right now) you could all plan your arrival and departure times.

I recommend you to come by any low-cost airline, as many fly to Budapest and their prices are relatively cheap, around 80-140EUR there and back with all taxes and fees included. YOu save a lot of time (and probably money too) this way.

You should plan your arrival on THURSDAY (AUG10) or FRIDAY (AUG11), or if you have tons of free time, some days before.
If you want to stay only for the Budapest events buy your ticket backwards for SUNDAY (AUG13) or MONDAY (AUG14)  Monday is usually cheaper.

If you want to visit Akoss and take part in our "famous wine producing areas in eastern Hungary :)" trip, order your ticket backwards for WEDNESDAY (AUG16) or even later of course if you don't want to leave me this soon. :)

So the whole event covers a week.
I urge you all to order your tickets as soon as possible, preferably before the end of march. As summer comes near prices can vary on a big scale.

CTG

QuoteWe agreed that even though they would like to see Akoss's hometown and other parts of the country very much, it just wont fit into this small amount of time.

This one kills the meeting - no Kalpens at Akoss'...  :evil:  :cry:  :(  :roll:

zaqrack

I don't think it will kill the meeting altough its not good of course.

Still we have no other option :(

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "lised"Thank you all for the "happy birthdays"'s ...you made me smile even more today! thanks :)
Did you also read all those in ZakStunts news ?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I knew that the trip to Eastern Hungary isn't the main event of the meeting, so I'd confirm to have it after the weekend. I hope some people (Bonzai Joe, Thomas, Lise, Diesel Joe and those, who is living near to Hungary, or in Hungary) will stay for the Eastern trip, I'll try to do everything to provide you an unforgettable day! ;) But I'm also sad to see that KHR and JTK cannot come... :(
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

lised

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "lised"Thank you all for the "happy birthdays"'s ...you made me smile even more today! thanks :)
Did you also read all those in ZakStunts news ?

No I didn't ...what a shame :(