News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"xSpacex xGhostx! This thing turn "pipsqueak" into "pipsqueak"  :shock:

Is it new for you? :)

CrazyDriver was a stallin ghost. :D

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Dependents: (...) asteroid impact (...)
CTG: if an asteroid larger than 5 m hits the Earth before the World Stunts Meeting, I'll give you a bottle of beer (below 200 HUF), and a can of Original Globus Pork Liver Cream! :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"
Quote from: "CTG"Dependents: (...) asteroid impact (...)
CTG: if an asteroid larger than 5 m hits the Earth before the World Stunts Meeting, I'll give you a bottle of beer (below 200 HUF), and a can of Original Globus Pork Liver Cream! :D

If an asteroid larger than 5 m hits you before the WSM, I'll bring 50 bottle of beer to your grave.  :-D

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"If an asteroid larger than 5 m hits you before the WSM, I'll bring 50 bottle of beer to your grave.  :-D

If I can choose, please bring Borsodi!
B?FF! :drinkers:

JTK

JTK's choice for the meeting:

1. 11-13th of August
2. 4-6th
3. 18-20th? Oh-ah, I don't know
4. 25-27th not at all as it seems.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Usrin"If I can choose, please bring Borsodi!

Then we can test if Borsodi can cause erection after death or not! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Then we can test if Borsodi can cause erection after death or not! :D:D:D
That's why I've recommended it. :D

KHR

This time I really hope to participate again with you great guys!
If possible there are two dates:

11-13th of August or
4-6th of August

Both dates depend on getting my children placed somewhere...hopefully!

So long, KHR  :D
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

JTK

zaqrack

As for the majority AUG 11-13 is the best, I declare this as the date for the third World Stunts Meeting.
Sorry for those, who can't get on with this date, i still hope everyone who wants to come, will come.

If you are able to stay for a longer time (you should, if you decide to have such a big journey), I'm planning more programs and happenings, of course the main attractions will be held on friday and the weekend, but lets say the meeting lasts from AUG10-14 (or 9-13 if you like that better)

JTK

Oh fine  :D  :D  :D

And all the things I want to see...

to the right side you can see the Buda part
wich is one half of the city
to the left side you can see the Pest
and the Parliament of Hungary

:-D

al il professore

but that means you are drowning!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

For me it's okay, others?

I would vote for Aug 9-13 (Wed-Sun).

Visiting my hometown: Aug 9/10 (Wed/Thu)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Quote from: "al il professore"but that means you are drowning!!!

Nope! There are bridges across the Duna...  :-D You can see it if you're planning to join an International Stunts Meeting once.  8)

Argammon

QuoteBut if you think into it a bit you'll see that nobody has any problem with your real personality. The problem is the CTG who you are online.

Zak,
What I don't is why you tend to take sides against CTG in the CTG vs Alain,renato issue as a Site admin.I remember quite a few remarks which go into that direction.
You stay out of the Arg-Alain issue though Alain is continuessly harassing me with low level garbage.(example in the Z59 thread)
He is in no way better as CTG and yet he never hears anything from you as the side admin....