News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I do not take sides as a site admin, but as a person part of the community.
Of course I'm only human, therefore not perfect, so I cant perfectly separate these two roles.

Why I took a side in the CTG case was because it disturbed me pretty much, as he already made a good pipsqueak go away from our community and I dont want to see that happen with anyone else.
As for Alain - you mentioned it: it's low level garbage. you shouldnt take it seriously. noone should. somehow I got used to his insults, and I can only laugh on them whoever it is aimed at.

KHR

Uh- oh...

just to lift the spirit of this thread:

I just got a "YES" for my planings and so JTK and KHR are rolling.

Zak, I cannot say how much I want to be in Budapest. I love the city!

I?m gladly looking forward seeing you all again  :-D  :-D

so long, KHR
Caution: We will buy all city?s supplies of Sausage  ;-)  ;-)  :!:
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

JTK

Quote from: "KHR"Caution: We will buy all city?s supplies of Sausage  ;-)  ;-)  :!:

He is talking about these small Salamis, you know, Zak, those we bought later at Tesco's - yummy!  :P

BonzaiJoe

Mmmmmmm!! ...zzzzzzzzz........
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Salami, chili beans, alpenmilch, p?linka, Borsodi beer... everything you want. :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "KHR"Caution: We will buy all city?s supplies of Sausage  ;-)  ;-)  :!:

He is talking about these small Salamis, you know, Zak, those we bought later at Tesco's - yummy!  :P

mmmh yeah, Gyulai kolb?sz! One of the best! :)

of course I'll introduce you to many new culinary delights of this area :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "KHR"Uh- oh...

just to lift the spirit of this thread:

I just got a "YES" for my planings and so JTK and KHR are rolling.

Zak, I cannot say how much I want to be in Budapest. I love the city!

Great news!
We missed you last year. :)
And I'll try to show you much much more than 2 years before :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"Zak,
What I don't is why you tend to take sides against CTG in the CTG vs Alain,renato issue as a Site admin.I remember quite a few remarks which go into that direction.
You stay out of the Arg-Alain issue though Alain is continuessly harassing me with low level garbage.(example in the Z59 thread)
He is in no way better as CTG and yet he never hears anything from you as the side admin....

Well, we also don't know that, but we got used to the negative discrimination in this topic.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"And I'll try to show you much much more than 2 years before :)

No more Heroes Square and Buda Castle, please. :D

Akoss, do you agree if I ask for hot lecs? at Zak, as a hungarian national food? :D

zaqrack

you dont have to ask it's planned as one of the dishes.
But no eggs inside, sorry, thats no real lecs? :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That is toj?sos lecs?, which is better than simple lecs?. Lecs? is even better if it is kolb?szos lecs? (with sausages inside). Of course the best is the kolb?szos-toj?sos lecs? (which contains sausages and eggs inside). But all lecs?s are good. It should be really strong and spicy (it causes diarrhoea, especially it's cooked in M?r), and much onion should be in it (lot of ppl put too little onion in it).

a very strong and spicy Gulasch will be waiting for you in Kazincbarcika! (a bogr?csguly?s, to be exact) - if you want
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"you dont have to ask it's planned as one of the dishes.
But no eggs inside, sorry, thats no real lecs? :)

Okay, let's divide it into two parts: one with eggs, one without it. :D

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Of course the best is the kolb?szos-toj?sos lecs? (which contains sausages and eggs inside)... It should be really strong and spicy (it causes diarrhoea, especially it's cooked in M?r), and much onion should be in it (lot of ppl put too little onion in it).

I agree!  :-D  :smt117

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"a very strong and spicy Gulasch will be waiting for you in Kazincbarcika! (a bogr?csguly?s, to be exact) - if you want

Yes I want!!! YUM!

JTK

Aah, this topic turn to "food". Very good  :D

zaqrack

well usually after we set the date and time we start to discuss the second most crucial topic :)