News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Vote: against stuffed cabbage and lecs? with rice. :)

Lecs? with eggs and sausages are good. :)

You will surely hear me singing;) no need for karaoke ;)

pizza delivery: expensive
but maybe i can afford it once

my belly is too big now, i'm only drinking wine from next week

diesel joe: yes, bring some ****
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

Quote from: "zaqrack"...that doesnt mean we can only eat Hungarian foods. For example I can prepare  (...) bryndzove halusky. :)
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everybody should taste this fantastic Slovak meal! If you'll cook bryndzov? halusky, I would be able to live on it for the whole week! :P
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

JTK

I am against Pizza (except when self made)...

I want all Hungarian food I can get  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Eating is my hobby!

KHR

I need paprika, paprika and a lot of meat!

When I said a lot of meat I meant  A LOT OF MEAT.

What about a huge peeled and rolled cow!! :-D  :-D

It must be clear that JTK and KHR are always hungry and we love hungarian  meals :!:

Damn , i am really hungry now  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  

So long, KHR
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

BonzaiJoe

You are of course not a real man if you are not always hungry. I just ate about 400g of spaghetti and a steak, and I'm hungry! I'll eat some chocolate...

It sounds really great with all the planned dishes, I'm looking forward to tasting whichever will be the final chosen ones.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"You are of course not a real man if you are not always hungry. I just ate about 400g of spaghetti and a steak, and I'm hungry! I'll eat some chocolate...

It sounds really great with all the planned dishes, I'm looking forward to tasting whichever will be the final chosen ones.

Ridicoulus amount, BJ.  :lol:

Check my weight and you will see who is the really hungry Stunts pipsqueak!  :-D

JTK

Life is a race - what about an meat and paprika feeding contest?  :-D

CTG

Pasta, pizza, chili beans or hot pepper eating race?  Scrambled eggs eating? Fast beer drinking?  :-D

BonzaiJoe

I'll beat you in pasta-eating. Chili-beans: judging by last year's experience: no. Beer: I'll beat you over about 4-5 beers, not on just 1 beer.
More important: P?linka drinking! Who can drink the most consecutive shots? (only problem is you end up vomiting and falling asleep no matter what)
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I'll beat you in pasta-eating. Chili-beans: judging by last year's experience: no. Beer: I'll beat you over about 4-5 beers, not on just 1 beer.
More important: P?linka drinking! Who can drink the most consecutive shots? (only problem is you end up vomiting and falling asleep no matter what)

I can! I can drink the most Palinka!  :smt047

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I'll beat you in pasta-eating.

No way!  :P But let's give a try to that!

Remember my pasta eating ability in Denmark, when it was served with Zak's olive-tomato sauce! I'd definitely join the contest!

I'd also join a chilli beans eating contest. :D Of course. :D

Pizza... well, I guess there's my biggest chance, CTG has a match against me for ages.

816.79 km

JTK

Hold on, guys, hold on!

I'll definitely win the Chilli beans contest! Yes! :twisted:
I'll definitely not enter the P?linka contest. :P
I'll definitely be a hard, hard,  opponent in each other contest!  8)

:-D

I'll bring a litre of p?linka, as always. If you want to organize a competition, we need more than it - so somebody else have to bring some p?linka, too.

816.79 km

CTG

Shall I bring Kommersz P?linka? Or Tesco Gazdas?gos Szeszesital?  :-D