News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I guess there are many many p?linka brewers in our nice country where you can buy original kis?sti.

Last year's p?linka also wasn't ours, my father bought that for us somewhere.

This year there will be our p?linka I guess, unless we drink it all till then! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Do you have any plan for rainy days, Zak?

zaqrack

we'll have the rain god with us. no need to plan.

lised

We have to pray for a least one rainy day then, so I'll also play some stunts and drink some palinka

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"we'll have the rain god with us. no need to plan.

All right but what if it rains a lot? I mean the whole meeting can be rainy. Not that possible but nobody knows...  :)

BonzaiJoe

Don't worry, if it rains a lot, I will stop it - I proved my abilities on the trip to Visegrad...
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Don't worry, if it rains a lot, I will stop it - I proved my abilities on the trip to Visegrad...

Haha yes I forgot you had that abilities like that....It works almost everytime!  :D

JTK

Quote from: "lised"It works almost everytime!  :D

Oh yes, he failed only once and just a bit (on the Duna, two years ago).  8)

BTW I do not understand the question about what to do if it's raining all the time - Stunts racing! (Like we did at least 50% of all the time in Aarhus.)

Argammon

OK it's not 100% sure yet but it looks like I will be there from thursday to sunday.

My work starts the monday after most likely but I haven't signed anything yet.  :D

Can you contact me in the near future about it Zak?

Greets

Arg

BonzaiJoe

Great! Looking forward to seeing you... :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Does anyone have a list with names of those who will join the 2006 meeting?

zaqrack

Quote from: "Argammon"OK it's not 100% sure yet but it looks like I will be there from thursday to sunday.

My work starts the monday after most likely but I haven't signed anything yet.  :D

Can you contact me in the near future about it Zak?

Greets

Arg

wow, great news!

we'll discuss the details soon of course.
unfortunately I'm ick right now and cant sit much in fron tof my comp.

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"Does anyone have a list with names of those who will join the 2006 meeting?

By far:

Lise
Bonzai Joe
KHR
JTK
Argammon
Akoss Poo
CTG
Usrin
CTG
Zak

Mislav?
Diesel Joe?
Krys?
Alain?

we will possibly reach the magic 4 persons/room value.  :lol:

lised

9-13 men and one girl  :-k Zak you have to make your girlfriend come  :D

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"we will possibly reach the magic 4 persons/room value.  :lol:

LOL, that's what I wanted to ask: how will you lodge this crowd? I remember we were in 8 and my sleeping bag was between the kitchen and the bathroom.  (poor JTK he couldn't go to pee that morning...  :-D )