News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DieselJoe

:smt006 Hello again!
Did I notice right, that the date AUG10-14 is set?  :?
I will be away for holidays from the 5th - 15th...
:smt022
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

Now it's sadly 100% sure I won't be there.
1st, I was short with money. I managed to keep some money to come anyway since last 3 months but my oven burnt (electric problems, it almost made the whole kitchen burn) and I must use this money to replace it.
2nd : I must be at work the 14th of August because my boss will be on holydays. Soimeone must be there to get the job done...
I hope we could plan a chat meeting once during the World Stunts meeting as we did 2 years ago (last year, it was uneasy and we badly organized it, and CTG was left alone in chatroom).

Retekeger

No T?FF, no FUN!  :?
No Diesel, no joint!  :x
No KHR, less Kalpens!  :(

Too bad.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Retekeger"No Diesel, no joint!  :x
:-$  O:)

Btw: Don't you want to postpone the meeting?  :-D

:?

:cry:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Hahaha... it would be great but I guess it's not too good for the others. What if you come on 15th or 16th August? Bonzai Joe and Lise will be still here (right?), I'll be in the same city, Akoss... I think he can come too.  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Come after the real meeting, if you come on 16th, we'll have some fun, too - if you want! ;) Others? :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Hahaha... it would be great but I guess it's not too good for the others. What if you come on 15th or 16th August? Bonzai Joe and Lise will be still here (right?), I'll be in the same city, Akoss... I think he can come too.  :)

That's right!  \:D/  We'll be there drinking Palinka and beer until August 21th  ;-)

CTG

Quote from: "lised"That's right!  \:D/  We'll be there drinking Palinka and beer until August 21th  ;-)

If the August weather will be as cruel as this June then I think p?linka won't be that successful - we will drink only beer.  :)

lised

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "lised"That's right!  \:D/  We'll be there drinking Palinka and beer until August 21th  ;-)

If the August weather will be as cruel as this June then I think p?linka won't be that successful - we will drink only beer.  :)

Maybe you guys will stick to beer, but I just have to drink a little Palinka before I return to Denmark :) ...But in the end I'll probably end up drinking girly drinks after some days with beer :D

CTG

Quote from: "lised"But in the end I'll probably end up drinking girly drinks after some days with beer :D

Cute  :wink:

Anonymous

What are girly drinks? Cherry liqueur (sweet)? Ghosts only drink pale beer, of course.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: "Anonymous"What are girly drinks? Cherry liqueur (sweet)? Ghosts only drink pale beer, of course.

Very few girls are drinking cherry liqueur....actually I only know myself  :D I normally drink some kind of spirits with juice or soda (mostly rom and pineapplejuice right now)....Mmm :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Here many many girls drink cherry liqueur. Especially with peach juice. Other girly drinks are expensive coctails, Bacardi Breezer. Not girly drinks which are stilll liked by the girls here are: vodka/orange, gin/tonic, wine/cola.

The less girly drink is obviously beer, especially Pilsner type of beers.

FISSE FOTZE FOUFOUNNE PINA PIZDA!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km