News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2006

Started by CTG, December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

At last Schumacher won!!! B?FF! Yes! Yes! Yes! B?????????????FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

He had mechanical problems (he didn't want to label it, there were some, it was visible, even Massa was faster than him in the 2nd part of the grand prix by 1-2 seconds), despite this, he was as fast in the third part of the grand prix as the McLarens were, and only Alonso was faster than him. In the beginning of the grand prix, Ferrari and Schumacher showed his power - as for the future, it's very hopeful! We will see a strong Ferrari from now on!

Good drive, great match! Good result! B?FF! Forza Ferrari! B?FF! B?FF! B?FF YEEEEEAH! :D:D:D

:smt026  :smt041  :smt026  :smt041  :partyman:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

skid OFF, DIRTY FIA - ASSLICKER SERVANTS OF BRIATORE AND FRIENDS!

Alonso is a piece of shit compared to MSC. In the same car Schumi would beat him 9 times from 10.

BonzaiJoe

Schumacher got punished? :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Schumacher got punished? :D

Yes. Don't smile. He didn't deserve it.

Mislav

Formula 1 would be so dead and boring without Schumacher and Ferrari. They bring life into the circus even with such tiny dirty tricks. And we like it! Why did Benetton wait for the last minute to qualify? I just hate all that BriatoreNarkoMafiaFIABossesWithTheirMrKnowItAllJudgesAndLet's MakeF1EvenMoreBoring" thing. I will not watch the race. It's just to sterile and boring without Ferrari and Schumacher!

CTG

Today (and only today) I'm cheering for McLaren. I hope Raikonnen and Montoya will push the Renaults on the wall. And I also hope that Schumacher can arrive in top8.

Amen.

CTG

BIG, BIG, BIG CHANGE IN MY MIND! FROM NOW, NOT MCLAREN, BUT RENAULT IS MY ENEMY. KIMI RAIKONNEN IS LOT BETTER pipsqueak THEN DICKSUCKER ALONSO!!!  1 Schmacher 2 Raikonnen 3 Button. Alonso is nowhere.

(yes, i'm drunk)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Alonso is nowhere.
Alonso is... 1st again. :P
Alonso is... World Champion 2005
Alonso will be... World Champion 2006

Anyway, nice race from Schumi : start last, finish 5th. Almost as good as Montoya last year (start last, finish 4th).

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "CTG"Alonso is nowhere.
Alonso is... 1st again. :P
Alonso is... World Champion 2005
Alonso will be... World Champion 2006

Anyway, nice race from Schumi : start last, finish 5th. Almost as good as Montoya last year (start last, finish 4th).

Senna still is the King of monaco (will schumacher take this record too, someday ? :cry: ).
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Alonso deserves an engine failure in Hockenheim.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on July 25, 2006, 12:16:34 PM
Alonso deserves an engine failure in Hockenheim.
But probably Kimi will get it
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Hungaroring is next - and this one is not Schumacher's track.  :-\

Mislav

Question for you: I'd like everybody to answer - Who will be F1 champion 2006?

1) Fernando Alonso
2) Michael Schumacher

a) Renault
b) Ferrari

CTG

Krys TOFF