News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2006

Started by CTG, December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Mislav

Haha CTG :)

I must agree
it's gonna be 2B!

CTG

CTG

DIRTY CHEATER ALONSO, DIRTY CHEATER RENAULT.

I hope he won't survive his last 3 races in his current team.

vamologocomisso

like schummacher and ferrari are clean and naive ;)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

CTG

Dirty lucky m o t h e r f u c k e r asshole horse headed Alonso!!!

Mislav

It's always that way, no matter what you do, and how good you are, some unexpected factors/details decide the future. But of course it hurts more when you already reached something and then you fall deep - not only today in formula, it's everywhere......in football, job, love, war...life :)

Alonso can overtake just a smoking Ferrari of Schumacher. That's why he deserved this championship. A little bit sad I think.

So I dedicate every of my "very many" ZCT68 leading hours to Michael Schumacher who could only be stopped by the hands of the almighty-intergalactic-bad-luck-forces. Not Alonso. Cheers Schumi!

CTG

CTG moves into Jean Todt's head for Brasil GP.

Team tactics:

Low fuel amount for Felipe Massa to take the pole.
A lot of fuel for Michael Schumacher - 3rd or 4th place at the qualification.

First lap: Massa lets Alonso to overtake but crashes him in the first corner. Alonso out. Schumacher wins with safety driving.

If Alonso can avoid the crash: Massa makes a bad race and Alonso gives him a lap... but when he tries to overtake Massa, the brasilian crases him heavily. Alonso out. Schumacher wins with safety driving.

CTG

Oh yeah, Massa will be penaltilized - but not Schumacher. :)

vamologocomisso

very CTG(ish) tactics... ;D
everybody thought that too, obvious plan

the good part is that Massa will try to win the race.
and next year, the good part is that maybe the ferrari fans will cheer for Massa, because of the big Raikonnen?s rejection among the f1 fans.
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Raikonnen is quite popular in Europe...

vamologocomisso

really ?
Its a surprise for me...

but, without schumi, who else could be loved, right ?

CTG

Renault is too good - Alonso would be a slow crap with Ferrari.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 09, 2006, 11:26:37 PM
Renault is too good - Alonso would be a slow crap with Ferrari.
I disaggree. Look at the crappy results Fisichella had with the same car as Alonso : only 1 victory, just like Massa compared to Schumi. Alonso and Schumi are top drivers, Massa is improving fast and may become top driver in a few years, but Fisico is not and will never be a top driver because he is too "instable" : sometimes he can be on top and sometimes he is just crap.