News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2006

Started by CTG, December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Fisichella was a very good driver few years ago but he had bad luck with teams. He burned out before he arrived to Renault.

vamologocomisso

I agree partially with Krys, about Fisico, Alonso and Massa.
We have to remember that inside ferrari, they almost forget that Massa exists.
Massa never had the same "equipment", or the same winner tactics (ammount of fuel, number of pit stops, when to "attack", etc). Jean Todt, Ros Brawn, averybody... its all about schummacher, and I dont say thats its wrong, because they want the tittle, so schumi is the right man, BUT because of all that Massa (who isnt that great yet) never had the same treatment inside his team.
With Renault its different, in the beggining of the championship, they wait for the first 3 or 4 races, and then priorizes the leading pipsqueak.

Now, the only real good pipsqueaks are Alonso and Raikkonen (he still have to lose his amazing bad luck).
Button, Massa, Rosberg, Webber, and others are ok pipsqueaks. Kubica, Hamilton and others are promisses, lets see. I liked Montoya, its a shame what happened.
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

TOP 10 in talent (as for me):

1 Michael Schumacher
2 Kimi Raikonnen
3 Robert Kubica
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Mark Webber
7 Nelson Piquet Jr.
8 Lewis Hamilton
9 Nico Rosberg
10 Sebastian Vettel

CTG

Vamolo: can you tell me some information about Bruno Senna? Where is he racing at the moment? Is he really such a great talent?

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 10, 2006, 04:12:58 PM
TOP 10 in talent (as for me):

1 Michael Schumacher
2 Kimi Raikonnen
3 Robert Kubica
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Mark Webber
7 Nelson Piquet Jr.
8 Lewis Hamilton
9 Nico Rosberg
10 Sebastian Vettel
But sometimes talent is not enough... It's takes some "Luck" to land on the right team. See what happens to Kimi. He's a hell of a driver, but Mercedes engines can't stand his driving. Kimi & Ferrari means a lot of tittles.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

vamologocomisso

The Senna family are waiting the right moment to try something big for him.
Piquet (father) have a tottaly different plan for his son, and he(father) is pushing the teams managers hard in the paddock. He wants his kid in a winner team for "yesterday". He is using all his influence for that, and he has an important friend of old times - frank williams.

About their skills: The truth is that I?ll proplably say something out of reality, because (like expected) the brasilian press are saying the obvous bullshit: "The new Senna has arrive" "At last, a new hope" "Piquetzinho are the greatest" "Schummacher who ? Here comes the new brasillian wave!!!" AHUHAhauhaahuah... ok ok, the brasilian press arent saying "exactly" those things, haeuhauhaueha, but they arent saying some impartialy things too...

What I presume: Piquet could be a little better than barrichelo (what for? but with more skills than rubens and some guts... who knowns?!) and Senna a little worst. But I say this knowing too little about piquet and almost nothing about senna. Hamilton did better than piquet in f2, but you must had see the great curriculum barrichello had when he came to f1...
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: vamologocomisso on October 10, 2006, 03:54:05 PM
Now, the only real good pipsqueaks (...)

hauhauhauahua!!! ;D :D

i didnt know that everytime we write  r a c e r this forum puts pipsqueaks... ::)

CTG

JTK

You mean:

Ree?er = Pippsqiek?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Mislav

CTG

Of course the very best F1 pipsqueak is Herr Otto Partz. ;D

Krys TOFF

Massa won at Interlagos, 13 years after Senna a Brasilian win at home race. Who will rememeber it ? Only Brazilians.

Alonso won his 2nd Wold Champion title in a row. Who will remember it ? Only Spanish.

Renault won Constructor championship. Who will remember it ? Only French.

Schumi made a fabulous race showing everybody that he can leave the Formula 1 when racing at his very best. Who will remember it ? Everybody !!!
I don't like to much the man, but how good pilot he remains. A clean race (not like some he did in the past years), marvelous one. Without his tyre problem, he would have won easily. Respect.

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 23, 2006, 10:41:43 AM
Schumi made a fabulous race showing everybody that he can leave the Formula 1 when racing at his very best. Who will remember it ? Everybody !!!
I don't like to much the man, but how good pilot he remains. A clean race (not like some he did in the past years), marvelous one. Without his tyre problem, he would have won easily. Respect.

Oh - yes. I really enjoyed his trip to #4. IMHO he's the b e s t  r a c e r  in the world. Maybe he'd like to do some virtual Stunts now...?  ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Hahaha then beware Ayrton and Renato. :D