News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2006

Started by CTG, December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Kimi Rejszk?nnen will crash and die here:

if this happen I know who is culprit  :twisted:

CTG

not me, CanADa is too far - I'll do it on Hungaroring :D

Renato Biker

Hungaroring is a suck track, there aren't change of positions  :?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Chulk"Kimi will win, nobody's faster than him!!! Schumy is retired despite his contract
Kimi is fast, but he blows his engine more than often.
Renault cars are a little bit slower, but they are more regular.
Ferrari has problem to come back to their higher level, they may be on top for the 2nd half of 2006 but they won't be ready for the 1st half.
Toyota could create a big surprise (I hope so, I like Jarno Trulli).
Williams may be champion when Nico Rosberg will have some years of experience, but they will be listfiller again this year.
Midland, Aguri, Honda, ... still have to learn a lot before really beeing competitive.

vamologocomisso

the brazilian "safra" is weak since senna (RIP :cry: ), barrichello is a shame! felipe massa has some skills, but is not solid nor constant, ricardo zonta is a joke.

maybe nelson piquet?s son (nelsinho - all "inhos" became great sportist) will end this suffer.

the truth is that  I hope barrichello and massa do a great season, but the first one had frustrated me a lot, and the second one will become like the first (an eternal future champion).

either way, I think this year will be great for F-1
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

I hope all F1 fans that posted in this topic will join Stunts team and tip about F1 results this year at http://www.f1tipping.com :wink:

vamologocomisso

I have done my part 8)

anyone else ??? :-)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Count on Mingva and I. :D
Maybe CTG and Akoss... :roll:

CTG

Not only "maybe": I'm there! ;)

Usrin

I've also joined - and realized that I got a private message on F1Tipping on 28 March 2004. :) I haven't noticed the title "You've new message" since than... well, it was from an unknown person, who invited me to join his team. Don't worry, I won't leave Stunts league. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Statistical possibility of getting quinella if there are 20 drivers: 1 in 190 (?)
Statistical possibility of getting trifecta if there are 20 drivers: 1 in 6920

Of course it's higher because you know which drivers are good, but still, worth thinking about before you choose trifecta.
But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

my choice was quinella, but I put a driver that you may not agree: Jenson Button (Im betting in the honda sucess this year). with him, I put Raikonen.

In the first race, it will be common and understantable( :? ) if we dont choose very well. We dont known who the best choice is yet... maybe honda wont do a great season like im thinking :wink:

can i see other?s bets ? :roll:

Usrin

It's very strange that in trifecta you should guess the correct order of top3, while it doesn't count in quinella... My calculations: quinella --> 1 to 231, trifecta --> 1 to 9240, because there will be 22 drivers. (Well, 4 or 6 of them will have totally insignificant chance for podium...)

Usrin

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"can i see other?s bets ? :roll:
I don't know, but I can tell you mines.

Qualifying: 1. Button, 2. Raikk?nen, 3. Alonso
Race: 1. Alonso, 2. Fisichella, 3. M. Schumacher

(I think Honda and McLaren will be fast, but not enough reliable...)

CTG

My tips:

Qualification:

1. Alonso
2. Raikonnen
3. Button

Race:

1. Alonso
2. Button
3. M Schumacher

Fastest lap:

Raikonnen