News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2006

Started by CTG, December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My tips:

Qualification:

1. Alonso
2. M. Schumacher
3. Raeikk?nen

Race:

1. Alonso
2. M. Schumacher
3. Raeikk?nen

Fastest lap:

Raikonnen

Last pipsqueak to finish:

Albers

Drivers to finish:

Quinella:

1 Raeikk?nen 2 Montoya, let's get 15 pts if there's disaster :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

vamologocomisso

My tips:

Qualification:

1. Alonso
2. Raikonen
3. Jenson Button

Race:

1. Button (yes, it will be a surprise. he will do one less pit stop than others)
2. Raikonen (he should win, but bad luck is allways by his side)
3. Alonso (if he crashes, it will be better :))

Fastest lap:

Raikonnen

Last pipsqueak to finish:

Klien

Drivers to finish:

Quinella:

1 Raikk?nen 2 Button
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Usrin

I should have modified my tips. As I read, Raikk?nen will need an engine change, and will be moved back 10 places... not a surprise. :|
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"I should have modified my tips. As I read, Raikk?nen will need an engine change, and will be moved back 10 places... not a surprise. :|

Halleluja! :D

Usrin

Result of qualification is quite sad, but I think there was less fuel in Ferraris... If you didn't watch it: Palik Laci (our TV commentator) made his best as he believed that pipsqueaks should FINISH their laps before the last 20 minutes end. "WHERE ARE THE RENAULTS? WHERE ARE THE RENAULTS? BUT THIS LAP IS ALREADY INVALID!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!" What would he said if Alonso had won the qualifying with his last lap?
:-D

CTG

Usrin: it's not fuel question. Ferreri tested a lot in Bahrein - I think this is their big advantage.

It's nonsense... fuel, tests... it's the fact that Ferrari was the best today. Let's see tomorrow's race: maybe there will be another victor, but today Ferrari was the best. And it's apparent that they will be able to win this year, they have a much stronger car than last year.

629.09 km

A nice little picture from today's qualifying session:

629.09 km

CTG

I wish it would be a bigger pic - I would use it as background.  :-D

It is a Hungarian opinion on Nemzeti Sport F?rum, but I agree it 100%, so I have to quote this (it's about Rejszkk?nen of course):

"mendoza2006-03-11 15:30:54   #59#52.Egy Mclarennel k?nny? j?nak lenni, m?gsem ?rt el semmit,csak egy kis felkapott divatemberke,aki alatt "v?letlen?l" mindig t?nkre megy minden kocsi.?rdekes Montoy?val nem t?rt?nnek ilyenek,nem is besz?lve Alonsor?l.Az ,hogy valaki szimpatikus az nem el?g az F1-ben, erre majd r?j?n ? is."

629.09 km

CTG

Only dead Kimi is a good Kimi.  :twisted:

Renato Biker

don't wish the death to anybody

CTG

Okay then the same with dead McLaren Mercedes...  :)

Damn I predicted the first 3 correctly, but I missed the 65 bonus points when I didn't dare to put it as trifecta... :S

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"It's nonsense... fuel, tests... it's the fact that Ferrari was the best today.
And today? :D

1. Renault & McLaren, 10-10 pts
3. Ferrari 8 pts...