News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2006 new year's resolutions

Started by al il professore, January 03, 2006, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

you can post your resolutions here, and this topic will take account of how you handle them...

I will be telling more to somebody else (in general) that he impresses me and that i respect him.  :lol:

argammon: you impress me very much and I respect you. mmmh what a start!  :oops:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I won't f*ck during the lessons. I won't have any lessons. :D

Krys TOFF

In 2006 I really HAVE TO finish WRC Stunts competition with the last 2 rallies. :oops:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"My new year's resolution: 800 x 600.
This This why Leo is SO unique and important for the community.
He always see the simple things different from anybody else.
Resolutions for 2006 ? He thinks computer resolution : 800x600.
Talking about "dark side" of pipsqueaks ? Everybody else thought Star Wars, he thought Pink Floyd.
Examples are numerous, search in the forum.

Thanks Leo, thanks for beeing yourself. Cheers. :partyman:  :smt023  :supz:

Mingva

Well, I think everyone here are unique and not trying to copy other member of community :)

JTK

This year I will race each track of Zak's contest!

:shock:  :?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"This year I will race each track of Zak's contest!

Good news.
Now tell us also that Kalpen contest is also back online and I'll be more than happy. :D

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"Well, I think everyone here are unique and not trying to copy other member of community :)

Only Orion clowns. They copy Alain. Alain copies for them. Etc.

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"This year I will race each track of Zak's contest!

thats the best news this year :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Mingva"Well, I think everyone here are unique and not trying to copy other member of community :)

Only Orion clowns. They copy Alain. Alain copies for them. Etc.

you're pathetic, finished insulting MeganiuM and started insulting Orion at once. You always have to blame someone

BonzaiJoe

But will you really be back, Mingva? :-)

I think the Stunts community needs an Indy competition... Zakstunts was created because there were ONLY Indy competitions, now there are none left.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

I think the indy competitions for zakstunts was something like the dinosaurs compared to the mammals. ancestors. the evolution proves a complete competition can use stunts eleven (ocean's eleven) cars.

stunts twelve (ocean's twelve).

there is the melange.

quoting CTG

"blah blub flop!"

release your steam. release it.

BonzaiJoe

Of course I don't really mean an Indy competition, I mean a competition in which you may race with whatever car you want to race with.
But we can't be quite sure.