News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2006 new year's resolutions

Started by al il professore, January 03, 2006, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"you're pathetic, finished insulting MeganiuM and started insulting Orion at once. You always have to blame someone

Yes, now it's time to blame you. BONECRACKER!!! :D

zaqrack

its not broken eventually :)
but in exchange I cut out a part from my finger :)

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Now tell us also that Kalpen contest is also back online and I'll be more than happy. :D

Done.  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Now tell us also that Kalpen contest is also back online and I'll be more than happy. :D

Done.  :-D
Yeah ! I'm more than happy then. :-D  :-D  :-D
I was guessing it after seeing a news published on the website the 28th of December 2005. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BJ"I think the Stunts community needs an Indy competition... Zakstunts was created because there were ONLY Indy competitions, now there are none left.
What about WSC ?

Quote from: "BJ"Of course I don't really mean an Indy competition, I mean a competition in which you may race with whatever car you want to race with.
Oh, right, but then don't ask Mingva for that, he did not allowed shortcuts on his competition. :-D
Hopefully for you BJ, JTK heard your request and put back Kalpen contest alive with an indy-like car and shortcuts-free rules. :-D

Krys TOFF

al il professore

you are so strong, argammon. I respect your talent!

mislav also deserve one thumb up!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.