News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Torino (USC 30)

Started by CTG, January 06, 2006, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Waiting for Akoss Poo's magnificent Lancia track!

CTG

Akoss!!! Please upload the track HERE today or I'll have to eliminate you from track designing.  :!:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss!!! Please upload the track HERE today or I'll have to eliminate you from track designing.  :!:

I said you would get the track until midnight.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

The Olympic Games will soon start in Torino. When CTG offered me to design this track, I didn't thought about the olympics, I chose the track name because of Torino is the city of my favourite football team. But CTG scheduled this track almost at the same time as the Games. So let's salute to the Olympic Games with this track! You can find the ski jumping course, the alpine skiing slopes, the cross country course, the Alps and of course the city on the map. And a not so long and not so easy track among them! ;)

I will be happy if the deadline was 10th February, when the opening ceremony starts. But it's CTG's decision.

Italian city name - Italian car. Enjoy the Lancia Delta Integrale! :D

629.09 km

CTG

My wish was a Torino race DURING the Olympic Games and organize the german one in January, but Zak (future designer of Hameln track) seemed to be too busy. That's why Torino is the next challange. The only thing I can do is to keep Akoss' idea and fix the deadline to 10th February. :)

CTG

Kryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!! Shall I ask you for the usual exercise with the pictures? :) Thanks in advance!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Kryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!! Shall I ask you for the usual exercise with the pictures? :) Thanks in advance!
You can ask. :-D

CTG

- Do you know what's the time?
- Yes.
- And may I ask you what's the time?
- Yes of course.
- Are you going to tell me what's the time???
- Yes, why not?

:D not so funny in this translation but it happened once with our famous chemistry teacher, the bloody ATTA.  :-D

So: Krys, please take a printscreen about Torino track in Stunts and in Trackblaster. Thanks! :)

Krys TOFF

CTG

I may race too, if I get a computer by the end of the deadline. I want to! :D Torino forever! :D

629.09 km

CTG

Damage Inc, WAKE UP! :D

JTK

The Lancia, #&%?$!!!  :?

Quote from: "JTK"The Lancia, #&%?$!!!  :?
#&%?$ or not #&%?$, please send your replay to CTG! ;)

629.09 km

JTK

It'S there since hours.  :)