News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

INSANE REPLAYS

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 07, 2006, 03:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I think we should try to make a collection of the maddest, wildest replays the community has made. And I don't mean the most insanely good replays, but the ones with the craziest Stunts, the most spectacular crashes and such. Please send in your Insane replays here, and we can compile the very most mad :-)

I have attached the 7 most insane replays I have saved.  Some of them are not that insane, so I hope for some support from the rest of you.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

BonzaiJoe

BonzaiJoe

Oh, I think this is also a nice one :D

zaqrack

what a nice collection!

shows why we love stunts this much :)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, but let's add yours too :-)

zaqrack

the problem is that i lost all my previous stuntsfiles nearly three months ago. But I'll try my best to do some new :)

BonzaiJoe

al il professore

make something insane on z59
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

There's one more that I must publish  :P
Although in this one, I must admit (and you would not believe me if I didn't admit) that I was trying to do something strange. In the other ones, it was coincidental.

JTK

Here are some replays, for Stunts 1.0  :-)  !

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B?FF! After exam season, I will try to search for my funniest replays. :D I have some of them! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I have some crazy replays like that. I'll search, but it will take time for me to find them all back.

al il professore

i did an aeroplane aerobatic this month on torino. in french we call it une vrille ? plat, a flat spin, best viewed in F4 view
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"There's one more that I must publish  :P
Although in this one, I must admit (and you would not believe me if I didn't admit) that I was trying to do something strange. In the other ones, it was coincidental.

stunts is polygon "stallin" pleasure. marc andr? gray