News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006a.trk

Started by JTK, January 08, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

???

Of course the portal links to it! And there also is a banner!

:?

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"There is no scoreboard like the Kalpen scoreboard, and I hope I can look at it from the top

Now there seems to be some work for you to reach the top, BJ...? Ignore the beautiful weather outside.  :D

Renato Biker

what hell is that?  :smt044

JTK

Quote from: "Renato Biker"what hell is that?  :smt044

That's wrong score points.  :-)

Typical classic Kalpen contest mistake. Will be changed very soon.  :D

Krys TOFF

Why replays made with indy are accepted when rules say that contest car 0.9 must be used ? :shock:

Renato Biker

to me they are equal

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why replays made with indy are accepted when rules say that contest car 0.9 must be used ? :shock:

There's no rule like that! Zak put it on the Stunts Portal, I already asked him to change it.

Read at the competition page:
"You may use the original cars, the contest car 0.85 or the  contest car 0.9 (highly recommended)"

The rules say:
"2. You may only use Stunts version 1.0!  You should download the competition car 0.9  (created by Lukas Loehrer)."
"You should" is a recommendation, not a must! I added the cars sentence from above tp the rules page in order to make it clearer now.  8)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why replays made with indy are accepted when rules say that contest car 0.9 must be used ? :shock:

There's no rule like that! Zak put it on the Stunts Portal, I already asked him to change it.
Oh, right, I saw it in the Stunts Portal. :lol:

al il professore

i can browse the stunts portal and i can visit kalpen now.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"Two days left...

8)
Ok, let me fasten my seatbelt.

BonzaiJoe

Is the deadline tonight or tomorrow night?
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And while we're at it: how long will Dark Chaser be away?
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

From the competition page: "Current track's deadline is 6th March 2006 12:00 pm German time." So it's tonight.

And I guess Dark Chaser will be away between 12 and 16 days.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?

JTK

Sooooooooooooooo that's it for the first track. 2nd track is coming soon and will of coures be announced here. Nice results, look at the scoreboard and the brand new 2006 Hall of Fame :)

Btw: 13 pipsqueaks from 10 nations - Sounds good to me  :-)