News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006a.trk

Started by JTK, January 08, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Great, but Gutix is still in front of Zak with a slower time...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

My first Stunts medal! ;)

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations with it!

Renato's replay is... special. I think it's a bit useless to upload it for exercising when it's unwatchable :-)

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Great, but Gutix is still in front of Zak with a slower time...
Typing error, sorry, was corrected.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Renato's replay is... special. I think it's a bit useless to upload it for exercising when it's unwatchable :-)
Does he always crash in the replay? Remember he made it with the Indy, you probably still have the ccar 8.85 and then you have to replace the carpmin.res file first! Then the replay works fine.

BonzaiJoe

Ah, that may be it... thanks

BonzaiJoe

Whoa, I thought our replays would be similar, but they are so different  :shock:

JTK

He did it quite well, didn't he?  :D Have you find a real opponent now, BJ?

BonzaiJoe

Yes he did it well, but could have been better. His ending (last jump - finish) is 0.10 slower than mine. I think 34.00 could have been made.

A real opponent? No no, never  :lol:

Show us the next track :-)

Krys TOFF

Why my time is not in scoreboard while I sent 2 replays ??? :x

CTG

Angry T?ff! :)

By the way where's your C?rdoba replay?

My first race in Kalpens sucked... but I can already tell that I took part in this legend. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"By the way where's your C?rdoba replay?
In Damage Inc. team forum for exchange with my partners, which you are not anymore. :P
But I'll send it to you soon, Mr USC Competition Manager. :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "CTG"By the way where's your C?rdoba replay?
In Damage Inc. team forum for exchange with my partners, which you are not anymore. :P
But I'll send it to you soon, Mr USC Competition Manager. :lol:

1:28.40 is already weak now. :D

JTK: when will you publish the next track?

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why my time is not in scoreboard while I sent 2 replays ??? :x

H?????? No way, I've got to check this at home. Maybe my provider classified you as spam, I cannot remember any mail from you at all.  :shock:

What is your address you wrote from? If you still have the mails you sent, can you please resend them to kalpen@web.de?

Renato Biker

I won :smt041   hahahaha

hey, where are the replays?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why my time is not in scoreboard while I sent 2 replays ??? :x

H?????? No way, I've got to check this at home. Maybe my provider classified you as spam, I cannot remember any mail from you at all.  :shock:

What is your address you wrote from? If you still have the mails you sent, can you please resend them to kalpen@web.de?
I sent 2 replays the 5th of March at stunts[nospam]@kalpen.de. I still have them and will send them again at your new mail address.