News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forum bugfixes

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2006, 09:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

JTK is no longer as admin since the last engine update, I found the bug. Sorry mate! :)

You can finally upload your avatars, not only link to them.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I thought that he had been deprived of being an admin because he entered the Looping Warriors forum, and posted in it once. It was just before JTK was deprived from his admin rights.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

And it's only the admin's privilege to upload his avatar???!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

629.09 km

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"JTK is no longer as admin

:cry:

...and I enjoyed it that much *sob*

I noticed it today as I wanted to see, if Alain wrote "praise" or "skid" at the praise thread.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"And it's only the admin's privilege to upload his avatar???!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

???????
no.

But we can't upload a file from the computer, we can only upload a small pic to our sites, and link that to the forum, to have an avatar. I thought it is a bug and it is for everybody...

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"But we can't upload a file from the computer, we can only upload a small pic to our sites, and link that to the forum, to have an avatar. I thought it is a bug and it is for everybody...

you are misunderstanding somehting big time.

I just told that I fixed this bug - or at least i hope.
now everyone can upload an avatar to the forum, no need to link from an external site

JTK is no longer as admin since the last engine update, I found the bug. Sorry mate!  

You can finally upload your avatars, not only link to them.

I thought 'you' relates to JTK (so since he's an admin again, he can upload avatars), and not to us.

Now it's okay. ;)

629.09 km

JTK

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"so since he's an admin again, he can upload avatars

I am no longer admin, Akoss...  :shock:

zaqrack

there was a mass fake user registration in the past days. I've made registration a bit more strict, and also have deleted all users who haven't posted anything. If you encounter any spam/abuse report me and I'll make registration even stricter :)

Chulk

Great! Now I can change my avatar everytime I want
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

vamologocomisso

I never had any problems to change/upload my avatar.
I allways uoload them to the forum, not linked to an internet page or anything else.
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"I never had any problems to change/upload my avatar.
I allways uoload them to the forum, not linked to an internet page or anything else.
Lucky you, I could never do that!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Zak! Is it available to create some new forum ranks? I'll reach soon the "No new rank for spammers" level, and I don't want to be a spammer! :D

629.09 km

zaqrack

of course it is! ideas are welcome, but I'll try my best to find out something :9