News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG`s question:Who will conquer Lise's heart in Budapest? :)

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 31, 2006, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will conquer Lise's heart in Budapest?

no one
5 (31.3%)
Akoss Poo
1 (6.3%)
Bonzai Joe (re)
3 (18.8%)
CTG
4 (25%)
Diesel Joe
1 (6.3%)
JTK
0 (0%)
KHR
0 (0%)
Krys Toff
0 (0%)
Usrin
2 (12.5%)
Zaki
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 02, 2006, 06:47:12 PM

Krys TOFF

Damn ! Nobody voted for me.
Is it because I said I probably won't be there, or is it because you do not believe in French power of seduction ? :lol:
Anyway, I voted Jacky. Noone else but the crazy guy I saw last year could seduce a tank girl (feeling based on your picture Lise) like Lise I think. :wink:

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LOL 31 posts since I've left yesterday evening! :D

Quote from: "lised"Hey hey guys! It is MY heart we're talking about  :wink:

Yes, YOUR heart... well, to be more exact, not really about your heart, because that's only conquerable in a longer period. But you have other body parts, which are might be conquerable. :D:D:D:D:D

/me is in perverse mood, mainly because tomorrow: szigorlat
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes Zak! Having JTK sing a little blues for you while you drive is the best Stunts therapy ever...

Lol  :P  Zak, you have to organize a guitar for the meeting or Diesel Joe has to bring one (if he's coming).  :-)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Very good, do it! I definitely want to sind:

* A blues for Zak, because he will be only third on each and every race.
* A blues for Bonzai Joe for the only and very brief time I finish a track and he doesn't for the first three tries.
* A blues for me to be beaten by everyone...  :?  :D  :twisted:

zaqrack

Oh great!

Would you mind if we'd record these? :)

We have a guitar at my father's, but I'm afraid its detuned as we havent used it in the past 2 years.

CTG

Quote from: "JTK"* A blues for Zak, because he will be only third on each and every race.

4th...  :twisted:  :lol:

zaqrack

CTG

remember the pre-meeting last year: our performance was very similar. Since that time I improved, thanks to your noRH competition.

zaqrack

remember the live noRH rules!

only 5 tries!

not 5 hours, you misunderstood something :D

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"remember the live noRH rules!

only 5 tries!

not 5 hours, you misunderstood something :D

But it trained my skills, so I drive more safety and a bit faster.

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"Would you mind if we'd record these? :)
LOL, of course, if you want to. The first recordings for the first Stunts racing cd ever :-)

Quote from: "zaqrack"I'm afraid its detuned as we havent used it in the past 2 years.
Nevermind, I have the abilities, the power and will to bring it back into the right tune and mood.

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"But it trained my skills, so I drive more safety and a bit faster.
But there's one problem for you - Zak doesn't drink beer, but you will (especially when racing lively :D ) and then he'll be winning. Oh yes, I saw it in Aarhus, only BJ could beat him and Akoss, because he is a racing maniac unaware of alcoholic influences...  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "CTG"But it trained my skills, so I drive more safety and a bit faster.
But there's one problem for you - Zak doesn't drink beer, but you will (especially when racing lively :D ) and then he'll be winning. Oh yes, I saw it in Aarhus, only BJ could beat him and Akoss, because he is a racing maniac unaware of alcoholic influences...  :lol:

My real strength is racing after 2 or 3 beers - I'm more brave and still quite safety driver. This small amount of alcohol gives me at least 2 seconds advantage in every minutes. Really!

(More alcohol - less safety way, LOT more alcohol - braveness changes to the lack of steering :D).