News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG`s question:Who will conquer Lise's heart in Budapest? :)

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 31, 2006, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will conquer Lise's heart in Budapest?

no one
5 (31.3%)
Akoss Poo
1 (6.3%)
Bonzai Joe (re)
3 (18.8%)
CTG
4 (25%)
Diesel Joe
1 (6.3%)
JTK
0 (0%)
KHR
0 (0%)
Krys Toff
0 (0%)
Usrin
2 (12.5%)
Zaki
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 02, 2006, 06:47:12 PM

CTG

Lise will come... Lise will come... LISE WILL COME!!!  :D  ;-)  =D>  \:D/  Fine, another reason why to join World Stunts Meeting 2006.

CTG, about your liverace skills: you are not that fast you think. Beating me by small diffs means nothing. I know a guy playing better in live... a lot better!

CTG

I also know a guy playing better than me, called Bonzai Joe.

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"I also know a guy playing better than me, called Bonzai Joe.

Everyone has to say "yes" to what you wrote. I remember seeing him racing for the first time - I saw many pipsqueaks but that was really impressive.  :shock:

al il professore

yuk, i dont dip my poontang in something bonzai joe already poured with green semen...  :P
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: "al il professore"yuk, i dont dip my poontang in something bonzai joe already poured with green semen...  :P

You won't ever touch such a nice and cute girl. I guess you won't ever touch a girl. Cumbag!

al il professore

i dont touch anything more than i touch Q, W, escape, enter, space keys and arrows...

i also touch my cock a lot.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: "al il professore"i dont touch anything more than i touch Q, W, escape, enter, space keys and arrows...

i also touch my cock a lot.

be proud, small potato.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"What are Q and W for?

something in hexaeditor, am i right? :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"What are Q and W for?
On French keyboards compared to English ones, keys A and Q are inversed, and W and Z too.
Therefore, Alain means A and Z to non-French people (why in Hell is there non-French people in the World ? :lol: ).

BonzaiJoe

So Alain alternates between A/Z and Space/Enter shifting? I don't get A/Z shifting...

zaqrack

I only use A/Z shifting. (A/Y in Hungary :)) I have big hands :)

al il professore

yeah thanks krys toff you are the only one who understands me!

enter and space are for selection. I use space a lot more than enter to select the menu "continue driving" :) and sometimes i lose a bug just because i press space on the menu "return to menu"!!! ( but i broke no keyboards replay handling during five years!!! i am sweet on keys!!!)

BonzaiJoe

I can't believe Alain can race so fast with only one hand  :lol:  well, some people like to ride on bike's with only one wheel - it's your own choice  :D

Argammon

I think we had that before BJ.

I'm only racing with one hand as well...