News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

EVENT PLAN

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2006, 10:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zaki: it's D?destapolcs?ny, and not D?d?stapolcs?ny. :D It's one of the bigger villages there, and it's not so undeveloped. I know the village, it is one of my usual destinations when I'm riding my bike. I also know where the pub is. :D

I would also opt for the earlier arrival to Kazincbarcika. I want to show more than our garden at night.

D?destapolcs?ny has a web site: http://www.dedestapolcsany.hu ; you can find info and pictures there.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

lised

BJ and I now have our tickets, so we will be there for sure!  :smt050  I'm really looking forward to see you, drink beer and palinka, play stunts and enjoy the lovely summersun with you!  :D

CTG

Quote from: "lised"BJ and I now have our tickets, so we will be there for sure!  :smt050  I'm really looking forward to see you, drink beer and palinka, play stunts and enjoy the lovely summersun with you!  :D

:yawinkle:  :supz:  :smt041  =D>  \:D/

I'll do a countdown. Still 184 days left. Half year...  :?

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"BJ and I now have our tickets, so we will be there for sure!  :smt050  I'm really looking forward to see you, drink beer and palinka, play stunts and enjoy the lovely summersun with you!  :D

oh great! did you bu y the ridiculously  cheap one i found for you? :)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, we did. Now I hope it's not a fake site that just wants to steal my money :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It's fake. I saw there's a Gelato at the airport.  :-D

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes, we did. Now I hope it's not a fake site that just wants to steal my money :-)

What was your price? Mine was ~ 100,00 ?.

lised

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes, we did. Now I hope it's not a fake site that just wants to steal my money :-)

What was your price? Mine was ~ 100,00 ?.

Also around 100,00 ? for both of us...both ways :)

JTK

Of course both ways for me, too. And best of all (which i couldn't believe at first): I'll come with Lufthansa.  :shock: VEry cheap flight, then.

Oh, how I'm looking to meeting all of you!  8)

And how I'm looking forward to winning all the eating contests. :D

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"In the evening most likely a live cart race on a near racetrack

This is very interesting to me. Do you already have some information (website e.g.?), Zak?

zaqrack

edit: i moved all the cart information to a separate topic. please reply there if you'd like to join or only watch.

lised

How will the weather be, you think? I know it's very early to ask, but you know when a girl is leaving home for more than one day, it will take around a half year before she decides which clothes she'll bring  ;-)

zaqrack

:D

Well Akoss and usrin are the weather experts, but as I recall in August daytime temperature is usually around/above 30C, in the evening its around 20. Rains are very rare, but we'll have the raingod with us so that doesnt matter anyway :)

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack":D

Well Akoss and usrin are the weather experts, but as I recall in August daytime temperature is usually around/above 30C, in the evening its around 20. Rains are very rare, but we'll have the raingod with us so that doesnt matter anyway :)

Really? You won't see me at all then  :D  I'll be off with my bikini and a lot of books! :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"
Quote from: "zaqrack":D

Really? You won't see me at all then  :D  I'll be off with my bikini and a lot of books! :D

No way, I'll also go with you to the "beach" :)
I did that with Thomas and we had incredible fun on the water slides :)