News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts T-shirt

Started by Navras, February 03, 2006, 11:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I just watched the picture about the first meeting at Bp and saw that you had uniform T-shirts. Is it possible to order for this year too? Where was it made? Quality? And the price? I also know two places where printing on cotton is possible, maybe we can check the price gaps and decide which one is the best place. One of them is somewhere next to K?lvin Square (they make only the printing), another one is an online ordering on the internet (they give the T-shirts too, look at tomcatpolo.hu).

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"I just watched the picture about the first meeting at Bp and saw that you had uniform T-shirts. Is it possible to order for this year too? Where was it made? Quality? And the price? I also know two places where printing on cotton is possible, maybe we can check the price gaps and decide which one is the best place. One of them is somewhere next to K?lvin Square (they make only the printing), another one is an online ordering on the internet (they give the T-shirts too, look at tomcatpolo.hu).

Tomcat made those shirts as we have known eachother for a long time :)
Price was around 2000HUF as it was a low quantity, but he didnt put any profit on it. Now he has a thermotransfer machine, so it will be easier to produce them, the price will stay around the same.

We planned to have a set for 2005 too, but he was too busy pranking and rioting and moving to a new flat, so he couldnt finish them in time.
This year there will be shirts for sure, and I already have some design templates in my mind, so hopefully they'll look even better :)

CTG

Colored car would be great instead of yellow lines :D

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "CTG"I just watched the picture about the first meeting at Bp and saw that you had uniform T-shirts. Is it possible to order for this year too? Where was it made? Quality? And the price? I also know two places where printing on cotton is possible, maybe we can check the price gaps and decide which one is the best place. One of them is somewhere next to K?lvin Square (they make only the printing), another one is an online ordering on the internet (they give the T-shirts too, look at tomcatpolo.hu).

Tomcat made those shirts as we have known eachother for a long time :)
Price was around 2000HUF as it was a low quantity, but he didnt put any profit on it. Now he has a thermotransfer machine, so it will be easier to produce them, the price will stay around the same.

We planned to have a set for 2005 too, but he was too busy pranking and rioting and moving to a new flat, so he couldnt finish them in time.
This year there will be shirts for sure, and I already have some design templates in my mind, so hopefully they'll look even better :)

Can I still get a tight, pink, girly one?  :D

CTG

I have a better idea: topless Lise and we paint Stunts cars on her :D:D:D

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"I have a better idea: topless Lise and we paint Stunts cars on her :D:D:D

:lol:

Zak, one for me and one for KHR, please !!!  :-)

al il professore

Quote from: "lised"Can I still get a tight, pink, girly one?  :D

fantasizing on the tight, the pink and the girly.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

lised

Hm I guess I could have written it in a more clever way... :-k  Zak is it possible to get a t-shirts for me, which fits girls better than the ones you'll get?

zaqrack

sure I'll inform you about the choices when production will be near

JTK

Well Zak, does production now come near?  :roll:

CTG

L size for me, please :)

zaqrack

ok, I'll start designing (ideas welcome :)) soon and you start gathering the sizes :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What kind of ideas? We had one last year which wasn't fulfilled! I guess we should have that blue/white stunts shirt this year. XL size again.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

I'll consider a two or maybe three color design if there'll be enough orders,and definitely a new design in general not only the stuntslogo and the car.

BonzaiJoe

I don't think it should be blue/white, but I remember being the minority last year. Black background preferred, and then either red, green, purple, yellow or several of those colours!
I don't know about details, but something like the "STUNTS" printing that is on the back of the 2004 t-shirts would be great to have again.
But we can't be quite sure.