News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New teams for 2021

Started by dreadnaut, November 20, 2020, 06:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afullo

Quote from: Daniel3D on December 30, 2020, 04:10:14 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on December 30, 2020, 03:35:59 PM

I'm not sure how "the future is uncertain" goes along with stricter rules ???  In difficult times, I would go for more lenient rules: ZakStunts should be fun, not more responsibilities.

I think I'd like to see "cause and effect" rules, rather than "requirements". If there is more than one active pipsqueak, then we'll count the team as active. Even if they can only pipsqueak twice during the season.

Agreed. My idea was not based upon Stunts competition, but more in general.

Indeed, I raced in running competitions in which a team was classified only if at least a rac3r (not necessarily always the same) was present in every race, or a very limited number of total absences was allowed.

But, as both of you remark, these are difficult times, so asking people for racing even if they are not willing to, just to fill the scoreboard for satisfying a condition, can not lead to boost interest...

KyLiE

I'm happy to join afullo, Cas and Daniel3D in Rolling Stunts if it means being part of a more active team.

dreadnaut

KyLiE, Daniel3D, Cas, you should now have access to the Rolling Stunts forum section, here in the Team Zone. Afullo is now the section moderator.

Cas

Thanks, Dreadnaut!  I confirm I have access :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

Looping Warriors will dominate 2021. BÖFF!!! ;D

KyLiE

Thanks dreadnaut, access confirmed! :)

Daniel3D

Quote from: CTG on January 12, 2021, 12:23:10 AM
Is that a challenge??
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

CTG

Quote from: Daniel3D on January 12, 2021, 12:46:17 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 12, 2021, 12:23:10 AM
Is that a challenge??

Nope, a fact. (At least in böffing and in beer consumption.)

Duplode

Looping Warriors has its full roster now that Usrin is back, Traction Faction has returned with KaoS and Heretic and Slowdrive remains a going concern with Leo and Marco. What else is left? MeganiuM and Yellow Fleas re-forming? :)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on February 04, 2021, 01:35:05 PM
Looping Warriors has a full roster now that Usrin is back, Traction Faction has returned with KaoS and Heretic and Slowdrive remains a going concern with Leo and Marco. What else is left? MeganiuM and Yellow Fleas re-forming? :)

0rion maybe? (Mingva le van fingva!)