News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Drafting room

Started by Navras, February 03, 2006, 11:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Free-list pipsqueak! Feel free to apply for teams here! I'm also looking for one.  :)

CTG

Successful topic  :lol:

I'm looking for racemates in Silver Spirit. There are still two vacant seats for brave pipsqueaks.

My drafting wishlist: Dottore (because he has a good instict to Stunts racing and he can be a top5 pipsqueak with good teammates) - almost sure joining, Akoss Poo (because he was the very best from my country between 2002-2004 and he can arrive back to the top with some help), Zak McKracken (because he's a very strong pipsqueak if he really wants to race), CTG (because he's the best in replay handling and finding tricks in Hungary at the moment).

Of course any other nations can join.  :)

CTG

I want Mark Nailwood (legendary), Argammon (tricky), Roy Wiegerinck (successful) and Short Cutfinder (master of shortcuts) in my team. ;D

CTG

Another Mark on the drafting wishlist: Mark L. Rivers. ;D

BonzaiJoe

Somebody wanted to reach 5000 posts :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Somebody reached 5000 posts. ;D

CTG

Any new teams and transfers in 2010?

CTG

Current dream team: Lise (;D), Diesel Joe (to drink with), Duplode (because you need a pro in the team)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If I join the competition next month / from next month, I'll draft myself into Team Opponent Near.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

CTG

Just an imaginary game: estimated value of Stunts mavericks, accoring to "Stunts Transfermarkt":

Akoss Poo: 8,500,000 USD

Great pipsqueak from the past, probably a bit rusty at the moment. He has not enough enthusiasm to keep racing in the whole season. Although he's quite an active team member, sometimes he doesn't share his best tricks with his teammates ( :P ). Some good results in this season can make him a lot more expensive (compare: 35,000,000 USD in 2004).

Friker: 10,000,000 USD

Talented, quite active and not a newbie anymore. His teamwork is still unknown. With some help from more experienced pipsqueaks, he will be able to win races.

Usrin: 5,500,000 USD

One of the oldest warriors in Stunts world with impressive results from the past and with promising improvements in the current season.

Value of team members is coming soon.

zaqrack

CTG: 15,000,000 USD

One time world champion with lots of activity a consistent good results. Super-gratis-bonus: Buy one, get four (or more)!

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on July 25, 2012, 03:23:31 PM
CTG: 15,000,000 USD

One time world champion with lots of activity a consistent good results. Super-gratis-bonus: Buy one, get four (or more)!

;D

CTG

Zak McKracken: 5,000 USD

Even if he's the member of upper middle class in Stunts and he's one of the most active pipsqueaks in social life, Cork would immediately hire an assassin to take revenge for traiting the team. However, his real value would be around 7,000,000 USD.

BonzaiJoe

But how much for Duplode?

I know, also 5,000, but if we imagine that he can dodge assassins?
But we can't be quite sure.