News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

We love the RENATO thread

Started by al il professore, February 04, 2006, 01:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Ehm, sorry, but I already beat you on Skids... I even wrote a poem about it, check the general Stunts chat forum. Sorry to break your only record :-/ but take it as a hint that you have to race for real! As long as there are no updates: my time was 1.10.65

Me kb.

CTG

Renato Biker
Gelato Baker
Chicago Striker

what else is left? this is bad comedy not more.

F U C K Y O U A L A I N !

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Renato Biker
Gelato Baker
Chicago Striker

what else is left? this is bad comedy not more.

i think it too...  CTG, enter in msn, now!

zaqrack

CTG

Okay Zak, please publish who they are then. Chicago Striker is Bonzai Joe, it's clear. Gelato Baker? It's too similar to Renato's nick. Although in the first times I thought Diesel Joe is Bonzai Joe...  :-D

zaqrack

Chicago is of course BJ

Gelato Baker is someone from Hungary, using a deliberately fake ip address. According to the other recorded details and considering your past,  it was probably you.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"Gelato Baker is someone from Hungary, using a deliberately fake ip address. According to the other recorded details and considering your past,  it was probably you.

Other recorded details and deliberately fake IP address. Funny. How can I use another IP than my own? Only CTG can be guilty? Or maybe Akoss Poo? How stupid you are, Zachary...

I also checked the tracker, it was a UPC IP address.

Renato Biker

i suggest creating a new topic for this discussion  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Nobody is guilty - no crime has been committed.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

BonzaiJoe

Just delete the ghost and see who complains  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Just delete the ghost and see who complains  :lol:

I complain because you charge me without hard facts. If Zak deletes a Hungarian pipsqueak then I'll boycott ZakStunts (I hope Akoss too). Zak and you promised the same when I wanted to delete Renato. What's the similarity? They both have an own IP address far from Alain and me - they are existing people. They are newbies with quite a big talent. And there's no exact provement against them!

Gelato Baker is not me. Renato Biker is not Alain. Maybe only their replays are from other pipsqueaks. I didn't race for any of them.

BonzaiJoe

The difference is that Renato is a pipsqueak and Gelato is a ghost. It's interesting that you have such a huge sympathy (and a strange insight into his non-ghostness) with him, CTG  :lol:

I think you are trying to do a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Using the argument "well, if Renato is real, then this guy might also as well be real". The problem is that where creationism is obviously wrong, Renato is not.
Be careful, or you will become the forum's next Alain: the babbling spammer who nobody really believes in or takes notice of.

BonzaiJoe

It is now for certain that Gelato Baker is a ghost. His email address is "gelatobaker@freemail.hu".

CTG

zaqrack@whatever, akossstunts@whatever, krystoffstunts@whatever... it's a usual thing.  :lol:

Now I start to enjoy these charges. You are sooooooooooo ridicoulus.