News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

We love the RENATO thread

Started by al il professore, February 04, 2006, 01:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
I complain because you charge me without hard facts.

You did the same against many many pipsqueaks for a long long time. How does it feel to be on the other side?

By the way, you HAD a confirmed ghost, you run ghost account sin the forum - what are these if not hard facts?

CTG

But not Gelato Baker. If Alain runs Myron then it's not  real answer to delete Short Cutfinder. So your theory sucks.

BonzaiJoe

So, a newbie comes to the forum and thinks "Stunts! Great! I want to register. Then he decides to have a look at some of the scoreboards before registering. He choose a name that is a paraphrase of someone who was 5th on one track and 2nd on another. No asking why. Then he registers, but first decides he also wants a new email address instead of just entering his old one. So, within his first 60 minutes of playing on Zakstunts, he registers gelatobaker@freemail.hu and enters it as his mail address. He drives a relatively competitive time, and writes "noobs!" on the news (arrogant, isn't it?). Then we don't hear any more from him, but for some reason CTG talks very much about him and keeps claiming that he is a real pipsqueak, although nobody else is taking it so seriously.

Well, it is a strange world we live in :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"So, a newbie comes to the forum and thinks "Stunts! Great! I want to register. Then he decides to have a look at some of the scoreboards before registering. He choose a name that is a paraphrase of someone who was 5th on one track and 2nd on another. No asking why. Then he registers, but first decides he also wants a new email address instead of just entering his old one. So, within his first 60 minutes of playing on Zakstunts, he registers gelatobaker@freemail.hu and enters it as his mail address. He drives a relatively competitive time, and writes "noobs!" on the news (arrogant, isn't it?). Then we don't hear any more from him, but for some reason CTG talks very much about him and keeps claiming that he is a real pipsqueak, although nobody else is taking it so seriously.

Well, it is a strange world we live in :-)

1, I also have a separat e-mail address for Stunts e-mails: riverkiller@freemail.hu (Krys, Akoss, Leo Ramone, etc. too)

2, There are still talents like Mislav, Renato or Jules.

3, Who talked about 60 minutes?

4, Arrogant style? Do you know Alain? Or Argammon? Or me? Or Akoss? Or...

5, he posted again in the afternoon

BJ's thinking failed

Renato Biker

this is ridiculous :!:

Delete Chicago Striker and wait for the truth about Gelato Baker: simple!

BonzaiJoe

It's a bit strange to be arrogant when you take 10th or 11th place on the scoreboard :-)

Gelato Baker must be a very very serious pipsqueak if he makes a separate email address for Stunts on his very first day of racing then. I'm looking forward to seeing him send hundreds of replays. He is also 36 years old - interesting.

About your other points, I don't really know what you were trying to show with them.

JTK

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"Chicago is of course BJ
Mmmm... I saw in the news that Bonzai Joe AND Banza? Zorro both claim to be Chicago Striker.
Which one is true ? :lol:
Maybe Banza? Zorro is Gelato Baker who decided to change his nick ? :lol:
Maybe his new nick will be Argmaggeddon, or Zak Mac Chicken, or CGT, or Across Pool, or...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

vamologocomisso

why dont I read this before ?

this is hilarious, HAHahaHaHaHAHA!!!

:-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, especially because it actually out that Gelato Baker was CTG's ghost. It was a bad idea - NOBODY is going to believe him next time he makes a ghost  :-)

CTG

Yes, he was mine like Bolo, CTG and CrazyDriver. BUT! Gelato was an improved ghost: I asked a friend to post there and send a replay.

Chulk

About Renato Thread... What happened with him?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

CTG

up!!! :D

(although i don't remember every little details about gelato baker story, it's still funny)

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 07, 2006, 08:41:14 PM
you will become the forum's next Alain: the babbling spammer who nobody really believes in
BJ's post proved quite prophetic, didn't it?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)