News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chatroom

Started by zaqrack, January 11, 2003, 01:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

well, it finally happened.
We moved to #stunts.
And at the same time we moved to the EFnet server, which means more people can join the channel, and so maybe more pipsqueaks join.

so, use the server: irc.inet.tele.dk (or any other EFnet server)
and /join #stunts
no nickserv/chanserv needed

there's a new irc web-client installed, runs in perl/cgi, so it should run faster than the previous one which was written in Javascript.

And the best: when my computer is turned on, and is on the net (approx. 16-20 hours a day) then there's Skid Vicious waiting for you to serve with tons of useful and useless features. Please dont abuse him, he is quite sensitive, since he earned only one point last year.

Zak

Krys TOFF

Excellent !
I like the 'bots idea.
Funny thing.
Keep up the good work Zak and surprise us every month with new bots with the names of ancient great Stunts drivers for example.

al il professore

i like helen, i am a trivia freak, u cant beat me, u lose... feel pain.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

al il professore

shh dont tell it! but i love when BJ dont come to the chat. I breathe easier.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

PROBLEM!!!!!

10 minutes ago we were chatting (Alain, Alan, Helen and me). Talked about girls. Then Royyy (a clone) entered. No problem. A minute after it, Bernie baby entered, too, nr. of clones were up to 4 and Royyy and me we were banned. I can't enter since then and I'm very angry because I didn't want to watch Champions League tonight, I wanted to chat. Other thing is that it wasn't the first time that happened.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"PROBLEM!!!!!

10 minutes ago we were chatting (Alain, Alan, Helen and me). Talked about girls. Then Royyy (a clone) entered. No problem. A minute after it, Bernie baby entered, too, nr. of clones were up to 4 and Royyy and me we were banned. I can't enter since then and I'm very angry because I didn't want to watch Champions League tonight, I wanted to chat. Other thing is that it wasn't the first time that happened.

I'll try to install another chat-client, but its not so easy...

Zak wrote:

QuoteI'll try to install another chat-client, but its not so easy...

thanks

816.79 km

alanrotoi

And Helen loves to ban Doelloos too. I deban him and when he joined she banned him again.

Doelloos

i think that was my own fault  :D
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

al il professore

i think its bernie rubber: he likes to insult and ban everyone, he is like george bush and alain.

System still hasn't recovered!!!! I cannot enter, I'm still banned. Damn. :twisted:

Hope it will change till the evening. :x

816.79 km

Damn it, I can't come again. I have time until 21:30 but i think I'll go home and watch Real World within 20 minutes...

816.79 km