News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hameln (USC 31)

Started by CTG, February 11, 2006, 04:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Car: Melange XGT-88
Predicted winning time: 55 seconds

Let's go! ;)

CTG

Before I forget: Kryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!! You know what I want to ask... :)

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, a Melange track...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

I nomine patri, et fili, et spiritus santi... Hameln ! :lol:

/Freedom of Speech mode ON
After mocking Christian religion this way, I suppose French ambassy will be attacked by Vatican's fanatics, like Denmark ambassies have been subject to attacks in some Islamic countries. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thoughts, Freedom of Laughing at all subjects, including all Religions.
skid religious fanatics ! :smt097
/Freedom of Speech mode OFF

BonzaiJoe

Freedom to insult the world's underdogs and not say sorry?

There's something worth fighting for...

CTG

Thank you Krys! :)

I hate fanatic islam. Almost all of them are terrorists too. But no more religion and politics in USC topics, please!

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"Thank you Krys! :)

I hate fanatic islam. Almost all of them are terrorists too. But no more religion and politics in USC topics, please!

:smt081

Who let you into a university, CTG?

Warning: I have the law to delete messages! - CTG

CTG

Hahaha I got enough points to enter this university. It's about science not about politics or any other human crap. LOT OF (not all) fanatic  muslim arabians are just stupid animals in my eyes when I see their "work" every day in news: suicide with bomb on their body in a crowd, killing teachers because they taught girls too (the family had to watch it too), recording on video the execution of innocent people, etc. I won't continue because Diesel Joe is such a good guy and he's partly from that world. But there are many abnormal fanatics too and I can't stand them. That's all. Don't start to talk bullshit about the american things and saving terrorists, please...

al il professore

don't trust the words: the word "islam" means peace the world catholicism means "religion of the universe" buddha means opened eyes... :)

Fanatism is the common enemy of humanity, a monster quoting Voltaire.

Voltaire fought the fanatics, three centuries ago. they were calling for moral executions (sometimes beheadings, most of times... burning! just for reading Voltaire's books!!!) from catholic churches...

milosevic, pol pot, hitler, napoleon, sun tzu, genghis khan, caesar, alexander, the ramsesses brothers, who did not use mass torturing and killings in our human history? fanatism what it is good to? some forgotten japanese soldiers are probably still hiding from the americans, waiting on a pacific island!!!

somebody who threw up because people are beheaded can't be called a racist. he's desensitized...

but I leave you on the moment! another head is rolling on TV!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Let's play Stunts instead. Melange is delicious.  :)

BonzaiJoe

This is a good track, I think. I'm going to have a Zak-month (racing quite a bit, but only for fun, no hard work).

CTG

Thanks :) It's a very-very easy track without big tricks (only some minor one, I'll make an article for "tricks and shortcuts" section), so it will bring more pipsqueaks (hopefully). I'm almost sure Akoss will join it too.

And I predict quite a successful last race too - C?rdoba with Indy. Start your engines, guys!

lised

Ehm CTG where do I download the level?  :oops:

CTG

The track? Click on the picture at USC site.  :wink: