News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hameln (USC 31)

Started by CTG, February 11, 2006, 04:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

CTG, I am tired, I won't try again, sorry

CTG

What a shame then I win again. :)

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"You have to send by good old email. Only Zakstunts has web-upload facilities. Just send it to "riverkiller@freemail.hu"

Thanks!  :D  My amazing time is now send and I'm looking forward to be a part of one more stunts competition :smt024

CTG

Your time is a sweet surprise for me. It's not so bad. Well-done little girl!  :wink:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"You have to send by good old email. Only Zakstunts has web-upload facilities. Just send it to "riverkiller@freemail.hu"
Jacky, you should modify your post and write riverkiller[nospam]@freemail.hu.
If you let it this way, CTG will be spammed by all those f*cking bots that spy all forums

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"kisszoffstunts@free.fr  :P
LOL. :lol:
My previous post was just to help you get no spam. :wink:

CTG

I don't care about the spams, I get 2 or 3 per day.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Usrin?
Don't worry, I'm fastening my Seatbelt. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"I don't care about the spams, I get 2 or 3 per day.

But maybe that's because you haven't been victim of what Krys wrote about :-) I changed it now anyway, thanks for the info Krys
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Once upon a time I registered an e-mail address under a fake name just for fun and I added that to all possible mail lists and advertisement newsletters. After that I set up to forward all the messages to one of my enemies. I checked the mailbox two days later: I got almost thousand messages.  :-D

ON TOPIC: Send your replay, Jacky! And improve it if you can.  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Did you hear him Lise? Send my replay  :-D It's called "BZJHAM", and it's in the Stunts directory on your father's computer.

It's okay if you don't, I'm not going to win anyway :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Did you hear him Lise? Send my replay  :-D It's called "BZJHAM", and it's in the Stunts directory on your father's computer.

This one is so funny! :) B?FF! I start to feel drunk...  :smt119

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Did you hear him Lise? Send my replay  :-D It's called "BZJHAM", and it's in the Stunts directory on your father's computer.

Done oh master  :smt006

Krys TOFF

OFF TOPIC but useful :
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"
Quote from: "CTG"I don't care about the spams, I get 2 or 3 per day.

But maybe that's because you haven't been victim of what Krys wrote about :-) I changed it now anyway, thanks for the info Krys
One more info : these bots see what is written in the message, but do not see what is written under the quote parameters :
someone@somewhere.com will be seen,
Quotesomeone@somewhere.com
will not be seen.

Back to topic : I think Lise deserve MOR for Hameln.