News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS'S RITUAL: WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE PLAYING STUNTS...

Started by Chulk, February 21, 2006, 01:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Renato Biker

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

People say as for a boy, I'm writing relatively beautifully.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Be modern guys, stop using paper, preserve the trees and use Excel/Lotus 1-2-3 file instead.
And it's easier to calculate section times. :-D
Anyway, it's been a looooooooong time since I used section CP in my replays, I just race and see if final time is better.
I find no fun anymore in making section times. It used to be fun when I made ISA/IRC analysis back in 2002-2003, especially because I had to write explanations too and because competition was without shortcuts, therefore section times were just about racing talent and not shortcut/bugs/luck.

Renato Biker

with excel I can't see when I am playing  :roll:

Argammon

Section times just about racing talent in IRC?
Hellllllllooooooo  ??? :twisted:

PFFT IRC is about MASS-RH and not about talent :D

Yeah let's drive the same banked corner 100 times before a BUG-Jump happens. hmmm yeah that's talent!

Let's drive the loop without doing a cool Loop-jump.
Oooooh there's so much I can do here,TALENT! *sarcasm*

vamologocomisso

PORRA renato, tu me scaneia uma folha com o telefone duma mina ??? hahahaha :lol:

essa bia ? gata ? :P

vou ligar pra ela... qual ? o ddd de curitiba ??? 8)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

vamologocomisso

n?o escreverei mais nada em portugu?s. concordo que devemos tentar nos comunicar com a linguagem universal, o ingl?s, j? que ? muito desagrad?vel quando alguns camaradas estrangeiros come?am a estragar um t?pico realmente interessante com um "dialeto" totalmente incompreens?vel e cheio de acentos rid?culos e carnavalescos, hahahahaha :-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

zaqrack

only you are the one sitting in front of the monitor all day long. I have a life, you know.  

vamolo: please use english in the main forums. thanks!

Renato Biker

sorry for vamologo, he was talking only to me. He said that in my paper there is a girl's phone number. just this...

vamologo, don't telephone to her, she is my girlfriend :P. I thought nobory would see that, because Dark Chaser and you rarely enter here. Maybe Leo Ramone, but if he telephone to her, I kill him  :-D

zaqrack

Renato Biker

Quote from: "zaqrack"are you this jealous? :)

no  :lol: , this was a joke, she is just a friend  ;-)

CTG