News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cordoba (USC 32)

Started by CTG, February 21, 2006, 10:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Plans:

Dual-way powergear Indy race with a lot of fun, water and hills. You will enjoy it!

I wait for every former USC pipsqueaks and of course for the newcomers too. Let's say a nice goodbye to UnskilledStunts!

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Let's say a nice goodbye to UnskilledStunts!

will you kill your competition? why?

CTG

Lack of interest, lack of time, lack of good mood...  First part of USC 2004/2005 was the golden era, I can't bring back those good old times.  :?

Even this season was a big mistake.

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Lack of interest, lack of time, lack of good mood...  First part of USC 2004/2005 was the golden era, I can't bring back those good old times.  :?

Even this season was a big mistake.

How sad...I just started to play...  :smt010  haven't send my replay yet, because I didn't want to brag too much about my perfect time  ;-)

CTG

Quote from: "lised"How sad...I just started to play...  :smt010  haven't send my replay yet, because I didn't want to brag too much about my perfect time  ;-)

send it and take the lead! :)

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Little help... ;)
So soon in the month... You should have let people try to find the best way themselves.
Anyway, I did almost this line without watching it. :-D

CTG

Argie shaked up the sleeping USC a bit with his leading. Let's see who else is able to keep up with him than me...  :P

Agressive persuade to race.  :)

Argammon

I dedicate that replay to Krys Toff who said something like 'You can only drive with slow cars,your funeral'  :twisted:

If I am so bad with fast cars than I must expect that you easily beat my time ;)  Go ahead and try......

CTG

I won't beat your time now Argie because you are not Renato Biker.  :-D

CTG

Current standings:

Dottore 83 pts
Krys Toff 72 pts
Usrin 62 pts
CTG 61 pts

Dottore: if you want to win the title FOR SURE, you must finish at least 7th.

Krys: final victory needs a podium from you and some luck too. But be careful with Usrin and CTG. To avoid their attack you must finish at least 6th.

Usrin and CTG: the one who earns more points this time... you know, the bronze medal. If you believe in magic: a strong position in TOP3 can help to surpass Krys Toff and catch the silver.

Argammon

I'm positve my time won't be beaten to soon by anyone who didn't see my replay :)

CTG

I got a serious question from you: What happens there are draws in the overall result? Will I decide it?

My answer is: of course there won't be two pipsqueaks at 1st, 5th or 18th place. In the first times I thought that pipsqueaks with higher average points can get the advantage - but that would be unfair to the regular (maybe a bit weaker) pipsqueaks full of enthusiasm. To make this difference a bit smaller, I remove the participation bonus, the time bonus and the MOR points and count only the pure performance. If it's still draw then I decide it with number of MOR titles.

If there's a draw at the end, I won't give MOR to any of them.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"I dedicate that replay to Krys Toff who said something like 'You can only drive with slow cars,your funeral'  :twisted:

Aaaaaah. Good. Let's hope this will make you race all the year at Zakstunts too, whatever the car of the month. :wink:

CTG

God save from a full-year pipsqueak Argammon.  :)