News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cordoba (USC 32)

Started by CTG, February 21, 2006, 10:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Usrin and CTG: the one who earns more points this time... you know, the bronze medal.
This one won't be me. :( I think two tricks were missing from my replay I sent a few weeks ago. First one proved to be easy, but the second one... After one and a half hour of trying, I gave it up. And tomorrow I'll be extremely busy, on Friday I won't even get near computer... (I'll be on a business trip. :P) Congratulations to the winners!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

You got my replay, right? It's not that hard to drive 1:19. :)

You must be just behind CTG to win the bronze.

CTG

Magic for the last day - maybe some of you don't know this way:

Usrin

It didn't seem hard, but I ALWAYS crashed (or made a 180? turn) on the corkscrew at that part where the pink way crosses the yellow one...

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"It didn't seem hard, but I ALWAYS crashed (or made a 180? turn) on the corkscrew at that part where the pink way crosses the yellow one...

Maybe I had some luck when I did it. But if you do the first trick (powergear at the bridge corner, ~50 secs) and keep the original yellow way, you can easily do 1:20.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Maybe I had some luck when I did it. But if you do the first trick (powergear at the bridge corner, ~50 secs) and keep the original yellow way, you can easily do 1:20.
Yes, I know, and the first trick has been done for ages... But look at the scoreboard, 1:20 is not enough for anything. And now I have absolutely no time to play. :evil:

CTG

I guess BJ and Argammon will overtake CTG and with 1:20 you can come up just behind him. It's equal to a bronze medal. :)

Mislav

CTG, did you get my message? I don't know where and how to send my Cordoba replay, (my first time at USC), so I sent it via private message to you on the forum. Can you put the replay time on the scoreboard? Thanks a lot! :)

CTG

hey it's already there for a day! welcome! :)

official replay address: riverkiller@freemail.hu

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Magic for the last day - maybe some of you don't know this way:
Whatever the way, yellow or pink, I can't keep powergear without penalty time for the finish party of the track... :?

Usrin

CTG: why did you organize a championship, and not simply made 3 medals for 3 pipsqueaks you chose? It would have been much easier... Please make a correct scoreboard (with me on 4th place), and don't use me in your dirty games against anybody!!!

Quote from: "CTG"Maybe it's not that fair way but I give the "Man of the Race" title to Usrin because his performance was always close to gt it
MAYBE... LOL!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Usrin

QuoteNext season is coming soon(...)
Without me, if you don't restore the deserved results.

CTG

I spent the last two days at home and thought over my former decision. It was really far from fair.  :? MOR goes only to Dottore, so the 3rd and 4th place is: CTG 68, Usrin 67 pts.

Krys TOFF

Congrats to Dottore again.
As for Usrin/CTG problem, well... This is better to give only 1 MOR point per race.
Ursrin would have been 3rd if he had raced all the tracks. He may have been 2nd if he had raced all the tracks.

Argammon

I don't understand the concept of MOR at all.It's the most unfair rule of the competition like I said in the other thread.

And duh,now you give the MOR to the winner of the track...Of course that is logical but then you could just always give the winner +1 point...