News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Disaster of UnskilledStunts

Started by CTG, May 25, 2006, 06:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I must tell very bad news. Some things in connection with my future changed and it seems that I can't continue managing USC after June. It's not official yet but almost sure (99%). I'll try to find a solution for finishing this season somehow but it's also possible that I must cancel the whole season. We will see.

Problem: I have mentioned several times that I continue my studies here as a PhD student, so I'll have a place in the hostel with internet access. It hasn't changed but burocracy found a way to remove my law for living in the hostel. They say that hostel is available only for state PhD student (paid by the state) while my stipendium comes from General Electric (because I work for them). Stupid rule but I can't do anything against it. I'll lose my fluent internet connection, I won't have FTP at my workplace and still no internet at home.

BUT!

Race of May and June will be in action. Later... God knows.  :?

Mark L. Rivers

It would be really a great loss for Stunts racing world...  
I hope that you could find a way to keep alive your contest...  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

I'm starting to like the Hungarian education  laws less and less  :?
But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Later... God knows.  :?
But if you know, why don't you tell it us? :-)

Btw, if I'll have Internet access (99%), I can offer my help in continuing the current championship (with at least 1-2 updates per week)...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

JTK

:shock:  It's never good when a contest dies...  :(

CTG

Thank you guys, it's really great to see your comments.

I think this fact is not black and white - I just got the shocking message about the accomodation problems and was a "bit" nervous when I wrote it. My girlfriend will (probably) stay in the hostel so I can do updates although it won't be up to date. :)

I'll try my best and exploit the famous Hungarian corruption: little white envelope (containing a bank note with the picture about the wise of our land) to the certain member of Students Council who decides about accomodation petition. I never tried it before but I hope it will work.

Krys TOFF

I hope USC will continue too.
I can't help for management, I don't have enough time to finish managing my own competitions (WRC Stunts is not finished, remember ?)...

PedroAntonio

:( Oh, no! You can't do that to us, :roll: I hope you 'll find the time, or the appropriate pocket to put the note in, to continue the season... that seems a very Spanish way to resolve problems.. :lol: