News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts 2006/07

Started by CTG, February 21, 2006, 10:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnskilledStunts 2006/07?

YES, full season with 10-12 races as usual
2 (12.5%)
YES, but only a special event with less races
5 (31.3%)
YES, but change it to an ISA rules Indy championship
1 (6.3%)
NO, you must know when to finish something
4 (25%)
NO, I'm bored in that
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 21, 2006, 10:09:20 AM

CTG

Little change in the rules:

LTB points rule is annoying in this form, let's change it a bit.

200 hours leading - 1 point
500 hours leading - 2 points

3 points is really too much, let's avoid the possibility of it. On the other hand I guess not every race will be the same time period (sometimes there were 3 weeks long races in USC's history), so 600 hours would not be available every months. That also means a guarantee from me that there will be no shorter periods than 22 days (528 hours). And of course there's no quiet days.

Chulk

CTG I have a question about the World Ranking List. How do you obtain those numbers? It's just curiosity so I'd be very thankfull if you satisfied it.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quite long equation. :)

I count the former 3-3 ZakStunts and USC race results - rankings and time results compared to the winner. Check it in the xls file, clicking on FULL at mini WRL table in USC site's left frame.

BonzaiJoe

What about Kalpen, SDR and FranceStunts? I don't think a spanish site like WSC should be counted in the World Ranking List, but the others should (albeit counting less than USC and far less than ZSC).
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It was ZSC-IRC-USC trio in the good old times. Now Zak's and my competition are where regular pipsqueaks take part of the contest. SDR must grow, Kalpen is BB 1.0 and works with two months long periods, WSC is spanish and not that popular, while FSC is... hmmm... you know. :D

CTG

But we can do a different WRL too - you know, like in boxing. There's WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF, IBO, etc...

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"like in boxing. There's WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF, IBO, etc...

yeah and that's why it's completely useless :)

JTK

<offtopic> oh, Zak was listening to Father Lucifer by Tori Amos - I love that song! </offtopic>

Renato Biker

2006-04-15 00:49   Renato Biker   0:47.75   M   RUNS   RUNS

CTG, where can I see how much leading hours I have now?

CTG

Calculate it, you are a math expert. :D I can add a counter but Javascripts are quite problematic in this case.

Renato Biker

ok, maybe I can calculate it  :P

CTG

I'll indicate if somebody reached 200 or 500 hours. :)