News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Statistics

Started by CTG, March 08, 2006, 03:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An official monthly race needs at least...

2 pipsqueaks
2 (25%)
3 pipsqueaks
1 (12.5%)
4 pipsqueaks
2 (25%)
5 pipsqueaks
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 08, 2006, 03:43:06 PM

CTG

I had no time to update stats for ages. Later.

CTG

Damn, I haven't updated WSC results for ages (since Gazpacho I guess). WSC site contains only the results of the last 4 tracks (The Maze, Tateti, Naval, Cinema Show) and the overall ranking table as was in 2007. Could somebody please send me the rankings of each races since Gazpacho + the all the secondary races? Only the rankings are imporant, no need for time results. Thanks in advance! ;)

I'm also going to add JACS to the stats but it seems to be a mess for me as nicks are changing in the different scoreboards (not always racing under Stunts nick but the real name)...

New XLS will be opened for the noRH races (FTT, SDR's secondary), not included in the general statistics - I think it requires separated stats.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on November 04, 2008, 03:12:49 PM
Damn, I haven't updated WSC results for ages (since Gazpacho I guess). WSC site contains only the results of the last 4 tracks (The Maze, Tateti, Naval, Cinema Show) and the overall ranking table as was in 2007. Could somebody please send me the rankings of each races since Gazpacho + the all the secondary races? Only the rankings are imporant, no need for time results. Thanks in advance! ;)

WSC doesn't stored past results, the only way to know them is unzipping all the files you find in the site that containing the replays and then, with big patience, check them. Moreover, there are only the first 5 times and not all the replays.
But if you want only to get data about all the participants and the first three positions, maybe the attached images could help you to recover something. They reports WSC races since 30 May 2006 until 18 Nov 2007.

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 04, 2008, 05:06:44 PM
WSC doesn't stored past results, the only way to know them is unzipping all the files you find in the site that containing the replays and then, with big patience, check them. Moreover, there are only the first 5 times and not all the replays.
But if you want only to get data about all the participants and the first three positions, maybe the attached images could help you to recover something. They reports WSC races since 30 May 2006 until 18 Nov 2007.

Thank you. :)

Duplode

Missing races scoreboards attached - JACStunts season 3 rounds 9 to 14 and WSC '07 rounds 9 and 10 (not covered by latest SWR update). CTG: Since I would have to quote both of our PMs in order to reply here properly, I PMed you the further comment/reply instead.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 05, 2008, 03:53:09 AM
Missing races scoreboards attached - JACStunts season 3 rounds 9 to 14 and WSC '07 rounds 9 and 10 (not covered by latest SWR update). CTG: Since I would have to quote both of our PMs in order to reply here properly, I PMed you the further comment/reply instead.

I can only repeat myself: thank you! :)

NoRH stats are ready and now only WSC secondary races are missing from the RH Excel file. It will need some selection of primary/secondary track names as I wrote them in the stats only from WSC rankings summary table (without names) before Fangio track - Mark, maybe you were participating all those secondary tracks, can you list their names please? Update to USC site: as soon as I have to upload new times for Arad. ;)

I'm thinking on Stunts "yearbooks" with all the scoreboards of the certain years. Maybe we can add some commentary/memories to each races and also quote some typical messages from the Forum about the race. Quite a big project, I guess it won't become true - or at least not in the very close future...

Mark L. Rivers

What do you exactly mean saying "WSC secondary races" or "secondary tracks"? WSC '07 rounds 9 and 10 or other?

Quote from: CTG on November 05, 2008, 01:25:41 PM
I'm thinking on Stunts "yearbooks" with all the scoreboards of the certain years. Maybe we can add some commentary/memories to each races and also quote some typical messages from the Forum about the race. Quite a big project, I guess it won't become true - or at least not in the very close future...

Nice project. I'll be glad to give my contribute.

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 05, 2008, 04:41:33 PM

What do you exactly mean saying "WSC secondary races" or "secondary tracks"? WSC '07 rounds 9 and 10 or other?

The special event in 2006 when there were always 2 parallel races in WSC.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 05, 2008, 04:45:00 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 05, 2008, 04:41:33 PM

The special event in 2006 when there were always 2 parallel races in WSC.

From organizing Competition Archive II I recall there were only four or so such tracks, which were created by guest designers and not by Paleke. IIRC, inside the 2006 track pack there is some .txt in Spanish telling which were the special tracks (I only do not check it now because I can't download files from wsc.ar.nu...)

Mark L. Rivers

If you check the first attached image in my previous comment, you'll see that there are 4 cases where WSC have two subsequent races.

- 4AM and GONZALEZ (4AM designed by CAS if I'm not wrong)
- RAIES and NACH1 (NACH1 designed by NACH)
- SPRINTER and REUTTMAN (SPRINTER designed by me)
- HOTROD and FANGIO (HOTROD designed by Krys)

They were races that had a bi-monthly interval contemporaneusly to the all other tracks with monthly freqeuncy.

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 05, 2008, 05:16:01 PM

If you check the first attached image in my previous comment, you'll see that there are 4 cases where WSC have two subsequent races.

- 4AM and GONZALEZ (4AM designed by CAS if I'm not wrong)
- RAIES and NACH1 (NACH1 designed by NACH)
- SPRINTER and REUTTMAN (SPRINTER designed by me)
- HOTROD and FANGIO (HOTROD designed by Krys)

They were races that had a bi-monthly interval contemporaneusly to the all other tracks with monthly freqeuncy.

With this information the stats will be complete! Thank you very much! ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 05, 2008, 01:25:41 PM
Maybe we can add some commentary/memories to each races and also quote some typical messages from the Forum about the race.

That sounds really, really nice - if you/we define criteria for selection (3-4 quotes per race maybe, mixing original forum quotes from different parties as well as present-day reflections on some of the major battles, maybe?) I think we (all) could start collecting those at once in a leisurely and non-systematical pace, and sooner than later it would be complete.  ;)

Duplode

CTG: If you get to update the site tonight, you might as well, if possible, add the few remaining races missing from the Statistics: the final rounds of SDR-RH (Cuts, Funny, The Arenas and maybe Gate too, I don't recall exactly) and the first three rounds of current JACStunts season (I posted the results at the JACStunts topic on Stunts Chat).

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 17, 2008, 03:22:12 PM
CTG: If you get to update the site tonight, you might as well, if possible, add the few remaining races missing from the Statistics: the final rounds of SDR-RH (Cuts, Funny, The Arenas and maybe Gate too, I don't recall exactly) and the first three rounds of current JACStunts season (I posted the results at the JACStunts topic on Stunts Chat).

Postponed... I'm still at the university (for 13 hours... :-\) and working for my usual "survivor" presentation (last minute measurements - hurry to save my job :D). It will be in 35 hours ---> sum 5-6 hours sleeping tonight+tomorrow night.

CTG

Some other useless facts about USC tracks...

Longest/shortest winning replays in time

no      track name     winning time     car
1Tarján2:21.85Jaguar XJR IMSA
2Tokaj1:57.65Porsche 962 IMSA
3Gyöngyös1:46.10Chevrolet Corvette
4Héviz1:36.70Audi Quattro
5Budapest1:34.95Porsche 962 IMSA
53Kassa40.95Porsche March Indy
54Losonc40.60Acura NSX
55Tata38.25Lancia Delta Integrale
56Sopron35.45Skoda Felicia
57Paks26.75Lada Niva Comeback