News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Libertadores da Am?rica

Started by vamologocomisso, March 09, 2006, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vamologocomisso

I created this topic in this section because its a south america?s competition, but I will write in english so our europeans friends can read and talk about it.

Some curiosity of mine about this competition that I like so much:
- Question for the europeans folks: It is true that in europe you dont give a damm about it ? Even dont know which teams are playing and the traditional ones? :cry:
- In argentina its also called Libertadores da America ?
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

It's not very usual to follow Libertadores Cup in Hungary. But I've heard that Atletico Paranaense was a finalist last time.  :)

vamologocomisso

Atletico Paranaense was not expect in the finals. Everybody suposed they would stop in quarter-finals, right Leo ? :P

My team is Corinthians, the most loved and hated in Brazil, and this year we will be the champions!!! 8)

We have the best south american player (Tevez - argentinian), one who servers Brazil, and other 2 or 3 who could. We are the brazilian 2005 champion. :-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"Question for the europeans folks: It is true that in europe you dont give a damm about it ? Even dont know which teams are playing and the traditional ones? :cry:
- In argentina its also called Libertadores da America ?
I don't know anything about it.
If CTG had not answered mentionning Leo's favorite football team, I would not even know that you're talking about football. :lol:

Libertadores Da America... Mmmmm... Why talking about American Liberty for football ? :roll:

vamologocomisso

hehehe

you should know a little about libertadores, because many future football stars will appear here :wink:

in France, for example, in Lyon, they have Juninho(vasco), Fred(cruzeiro) and Cris(corinthians)

Well, unfortunally Corinthians lose yesterday(today) against Tigres from Mexico. :cry:
When the opponent is from mexico, colombia, equator, bolivia or peru, its allways trouble because they allways use their advantage of playing above 2500 meters (some places above 3000m), when the oxigen is rare and the local players is used to it.

When the opponent is from argentina, chile, uruguai, paraguai, and brasil, its hard to win in their homes, because they are strong.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"hehehe

you should know a little about libertadores, because many future football stars will appear here :wink:

in France, for example, in Lyon, they have Juninho(vasco), Fred(cruzeiro) and Cris(corinthians)

Well, unfortunally Corinthians lose yesterday(today) against Tigres from Mexico. :cry:
When the opponent is from mexico, colombia, equator, bolivia or peru, its allways trouble because they allways use their advantage of playing above 2500 meters (some places above 3000m), when the oxigen is rare and the local players is used to it.

When the opponent is from argentina, chile, uruguai, paraguai, and brasil, its hard to win in their homes, because they are strong.

Jonh, Juninho Pernambucano started his career in Sport Recife and Fred in Am?rica Mineiro. This year, Atl?tico Paranaense is out, then I'll expect a good performance from Goi?s, because the coach, Geninho is an idol here (Brazilian Champion '01).

vamologocomisso

juninho showed his talent in Vasco, and Fred was inexpressive in America Mineiro.

em 2001 eu torci muito pro sao caetano ser campeao :roll:

engra?ado que aquele jogador sensa??o do atletico-pr sumiu depois daquilo. nem o nome eu lembro direito. alguma coisa mineiro, alem de kleber e kleberson, entre outros.

Chulk

Yes, in Argentina it is also called "Libertadores de America" as well as Club Atletico Independiente's Stadium (No-team has won the cup more times than Independiente with 7, 4 in a row)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Yes, in Argentina it is also called "Libertadores de America" as well as Club Atletico Independiente's Stadium (No-team has won the cup more times than Independiente with 7, 4 in a row)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

vamologocomisso

Chulk, I really dont want to undeserve all the independente tittles, but until 10,15 years ago, the brazilian teams dont care much about libertadores. :twisted:
Here, the teams also dont care(d) much for "Brazil Cup". Only Brazilian tournament counts(ed).
Then they start to care for libertadores, and also Brazil Cup(because this championship guarantees vacancy in libertadores).

Krys TOFF

Here is the only "libertador" of America that I ever heard about until Leo and Vamolo started to talk about South America football :

:-D

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"

Che?

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Here is the only "libertador" of America that I ever heard about until Leo and Vamolo started to talk about South America football :

:-D

Eira! Eira! Che Guevara ? da caveira!!!

vamologocomisso

Chulk (ou algum outro hermano argentino). O jogador S?rgio Ag?ero, do Independiente, ? realmente tudo isso que est?o falando ??? Dizem que ele pode substituir Ronaldo no Real Madrid, e j? compararam ele com Maradona e Messi... :shock: