News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

MeganiuM Aces High

Started by alanrotoi, October 21, 2002, 05:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Hey hey!!!! Slow down!!!!!!! I didn't tell she WILL join. I told that I'm trying to convince her. She never raced Stunts before...

al il professore

poor girl, never a single stunt
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

oh man, I really love my avatar....

al il professore

when will we know her... butt

sorry, her... legs

aaah sorry her face...

damn... sorry, her mind.

Dayan

Ya, it's a nice idea Alan, then we could become the only team with 'couple' racing !! :lol:
Keep in touch !

al il professore

i knew it... rotoi is gay

alanrotoi

al il professore

alanrotoi

Eddie Brother

Hello I am Troy Mc Klurr.... no, no.. I am Eddie Brother, to perhaps remember by races like the track zct14, 15, 16, etc.  I am here again for doing to a side to the last pilots and destroying corckscrews.  And they will never forget my more.  Thanks to Mingva to invite me to this competition.  You will not regret.

Eddie Brother  :twisted:

MeganiuM Aces High

Mingva

We need more "MeganiuM" representatives in Indy Racing Cup :roll:

I'm waiting you, Eddie :wink:

alanrotoi

I know he won't read it and a phone call is easier to talk to him but, come on send your time eddie!! I bet you'll forget it if I don't call you. Mingva bring me money to call him :D just 20 cents :).... ok ok I'll pay the call but remember it in the future  :lol:  :wink:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Mingva

OK :evil: Maybe I could send a postcard for money? But if you prefer cents, just come to Klaipeda :P

alanrotoi

Did you see? I didn't call Eddie and he didn't race.... I can't do everything!!  :evil: