News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

EUROTEAM MASTERSTUNTS

Started by Bismarck, January 15, 2003, 09:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bismarck

Hey calm down and relax.  8)

In this section will be NO annoying news, changes or announcements.

If you just want to calm down and see nothing except NOTHING, then come here.

Dont let you disturb from all the stress in the other Teamzone-Topics.

Just watch the blue see and hear a singing bird on a old tree.

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Do you have any ideas for a new teammate? I'd like to see you join up with Ben Snel, but if that's not possible, maybe Andre Geo or... nah,  I don't know, but a one-man team is not a team.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

for example you can join Unskilled Drivers, if you want... :)

Argammon

Don't worry,I bet he will find a teammate soon enough ........... ;)

I must say the 'star cult' comment you made on another  topic was perfectly right......Or should I say the suggestion which was behind it :)

Bismarck

Good Bye little EUROTEAM-MASTERSTUNTS-TEAM,  :cry:

you wasn't very sucessful,

but at least you are the first Team that stops to exist on this competition, so at least one record.  :D

So here is one minute of memorial to you.
............................................................  (60 points=60seconds)

CTG

:cry:

But another team got stronger with you!  :)

Mingva

Hey, it's very sad that you decided to burrow "EuroTeam-MasterStunts". It had the best logo. You know, when I appeared in Stunts world (May 2002), I searched a team to join. I saw your former team's logo and thought "wow, cool logo they designed". But after I watched your results I knew that I must search another team to join (in that time I was CPU level pipsqueak). And then I decided to join to "Red Arrows" team (Charles and PCK) :D :roll: :lol: But I wasn't succesfull again, I didn't receive an answer from Charles. So, I founded newbies&noobs team - "Orion" (like Doelloos did this year).

I hope one day "EuroTeam-MasterStunts" will re-born :wink:

alanrotoi

Yes, but the best logo is MeganiuM's :P

Krys TOFF

I don't think so.
The very best logo was Pegasus logo. 8)
You can watch it on ISA site.
Enjoy. :wink:

And the logo the most appropriate for team name is, by far, Unskilled Drivers logo. :lol:

CTG

Yes, and it was about 30 seconds work...  :P