News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006a.trk

Started by JTK, January 08, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Renato, Congratulations, that's your first victory! ;)

JTK, in my opinion, if Krys TOFF sent the replay before the deadline, it's not his fault that he eventually landed in spam. He couldn't influence that :)

Krys TOFF, by the way, what's the time of your replay? Because I'll change my opinion if you're faster than me hehe ;)

CTG

if worse than mine then please accept

Argammon

Which car did Renato use?

Because my stunts 1.0 version is not able to load it.

I tried it with a fresh new downloaded version where it freezes when you try to load the replay and with a 2nd version which has both the contest car 0.85 and 0.9 installed.In that version it loads but the car leaves the track in the first corner,maybe because the indy was overwritten by the cc085.

Anyways doesn't load properly in both versions.

Any ideas?

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why my time is not in scoreboard while I sent 2 replays ??? :x

H?????? No way, I've got to check this at home. Maybe my provider classified you as spam, I cannot remember any mail from you at all.  :shock:

What is your address you wrote from? If you still have the mails you sent, can you please resend them to kalpen@web.de?
I sent 2 replays the 5th of March at stunts[nospam]@kalpen.de. I still have them and will send them again at your new mail address.

Thanks Krys, I will add your time later then and take a look if you're on the server's blacklist. And remove it from there, of course!  :)

JTK

Quote from: "Argammon"Which car did Renato use?

Because my stunts 1.0 version is not able to load it.

I tried it with a fresh new downloaded version where it freezes when you try to load the replay and with a 2nd version which has both the contest car 0.85 and 0.9 installed.In that version it loads but the car leaves the track in the first corner,maybe because the indy was overwritten by the cc085.

Anyways doesn't load properly in both versions.

Any ideas?

He used the 1.0 Indy, it works fine with my BB 1.0.

Argammon

OK now it's working :).If I click on start driving I can load it.

What still puzzles me is that it looks like there is no real difference between the CC09 CC085 and the Indy.

I drove until the first cork with all the cars and the times only differed very slightly and they didn't feel differently....

Why do we need the CC's anyways ;)

BonzaiJoe

To me it felt like the CC0.85 was faster than the other cars... But of course in power gear they are all the same, so who cares? :-)

And actually this is not Renato's first victory, he already won the "Speed" track at Stunts Drivers Races.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

My time is just a few milliseconds slower than AbuRaf's one. So it's one small point for me (and so no point for Mark L. Rivers).

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"My time is just a few milliseconds slower than AbuRaf's one. So it's one small point for me (and so no point for Mark L. Rivers).

Your lap is welcome! :)

JTK

Quote from: "Argammon"What still puzzles me is that it looks like there is no real difference between the CC09 CC085 and the Indy.

Take a look at my "Indy Evaluation" section at our site.  8)

JTK

O.K., Krys, you're in it now! But I'm still wondering - you have not been on the mail blacklist (but also web.de classified your adress as possible spam, maybe there was too much crap fromm free.fr?). Now I marked your adress explicitely as friend. Can you please send any mail to me again, to see whether it's working or not?

Anyway, the Hall of Fame is updated with Krys' one point :)

BonzaiJoe

Oh, and people wondering about the differences between the different indies can also just race with Skid on a straight road and see the clear difference.
But we can't be quite sure.