News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006b

Started by JTK, March 16, 2006, 12:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Here we go, be ready, download and race ctr2006b, a nice little track from my hands, same rules, of course. Track deadline: 11th May, 2006, 12:00 pm (BJ, that means you may also race on May 11th, of course). :)

Please note that I won't be at home from tomorrow until monday, so don't worry if I don't answer your mails or the scoreboard is not updated in that time.

Krys, when you send a replay and I do not answer within some days, please write it down here! I hope, there will be no more problems with your e-mails :?

CU, JTK  8)

JTK

And already there's the first Replay from Mark. He did something I never have expected...  :shock:

8)

JTK

Home again.  :-) And the first times on the track indicate, that the best race will be around 0:58:00 in the end, I guess.

Mislav

I like this track very much, hopefully I'll have time to drive it fast:) About the prediction time - I think time slightly under 50 seconds is possible. My predictions for CTK2006a on a first day I drove it was 36 seconds, but at that time I didn't know how :) So let's hope it's the same here and let's have a good challenge!!

I like Indy very much :)

Renato Biker

Mislav is right, I drove 48s, but I got penalty time. I hope I will have time to play again... :roll:

JTK

So, Zak is the first one to beat one minute in a furious race: 0:56:57! Try to beat this!  :)

Renato Biker

oh shit, my 1.02 is a crap (I didn't send it yet)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "JTK"So, Zak is the first one to beat one minute in a furious race: 0:56:57! Try to beat this!  :)

That's an unusual time.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Whoopsie - time is 0.56.70 as shown on the scoreboard, of course.  :oops:

Krys TOFF

I sent a replay to you JTK. Tell me if you get it or not : I don't want to have the same problem as for previous race.

JTK

@ Krys: You're in! 8)

So guys (and gals): 3 days left until the race is over. So come on, where are you? CTG? Mislav? Bonzai Joe? Renato? Alain? KHR?   :(

Mislav

Don't worry master, I'll

HUMP THE BUMP!!

:D

BonzaiJoe

I'll give it a race!

Though it's not as if I haven't already. I couldn't make it through the beginning :-(
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I couldn't make it through the beginning :-(
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Mislav

BJ thought that he couldn't keep PG at the beginning...I think.. :shock:

OK. We all tried the track, when will you send us pipsqueaks the final results for KALPENs CTR2006b track? We all are excited to see who's "the man of the match"!! I hope some of the Cork's =D>