News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Our very last day

Started by lised, September 09, 2008, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: lised on September 09, 2008, 11:51:27 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 09, 2008, 09:33:04 PM
"What is the meaning of life?" is not a question that deserves an answer, by the way. It presupposes that there is a meaning of life, which presupposes that there is a creator of life. Stupid question, we should have gotten over it hundreds of years ago. Just do what you want.

Well you didn't have to answer it.
I guess most of us agree that there is no creator of life and the meaning of life isn't the same for us, but I do find it interesting to know what others see as the most important "thing" for them. What - most of all - gives their life meaning.

That's good, because I really couldn't answer it if I had to! :) And I am sorry to say I also can't answer your rephrased question. Nothing gives my life meaning and I don't want anything to give my life meaning :) However, now I'll stop being so pedantic, because of course I know what you mean. What to answer...

love, peace, harmony? Oh very nice, very nice...
sex, drugs, rock'n'roll?
faith and devotion?
just to love and be loved in return?

In my case, I guess only two things can move me in the long term: love and art (and not just any art). In the short term, I am in love with nearly everything. Trees, stars, eyes, ice, sadness, words, bedsheets, peaches, you name it...

But really I have no clue and I'm just talking shit! I don't know this much about myself at all...
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on September 10, 2008, 08:50:05 AM
I'd probably put Andi to the back seat of our tandem, would carry her up a hill to escape the scared and annoying crowd, call my family members to tell them I love them, and then we'd just lay there and relax eating fruits and berries.

That sounds lovely (even though I guess I'd bring another person than Andi (no offence)) :)

CTG

I wonder why did I forget the option"killing all my fuckin' enemies without consequences"...

CTG

Quote from: Who is online?Akoss Poo  14:13:10 Viewing the topic Our very last day.

Yes, you are one of those enemies.  :P :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 03, 2011, 10:58:19 AM
I wonder why did I forget the option"killing all my fuckin' enemies without consequences"...

Yes I know my enemies,
They're the teachers who told me to fight me,
Compromose, conformity,
Assimilation, Submission,
Ignorance, Hypocrisy,
Brutality, the "elite"

R.A.T.M. - Know your enemy