News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG the fastest

Started by alanrotoi, January 17, 2003, 02:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

PedroAntonio joined Unskilled Drivers. I wanted to invite him to join MeganiuM Aces High since this year started. But I decided to wait until febraury. It would be easier if my teammate speaks my own language, ok it can't be now.

CTG

Alan, you can join Unskilled Drivers, if you want... :)

alanrotoi

Thank you for your offer, but I want to revert the 'inactive mode' of MeganiuM team. I'll recruit some pipsqueaks in the nearly future.

BTW how do you say unskilled drivers in hungarian?

CTG

Well, it sounds worse in hungarian. Unskilled means: 'k?pzetlen' or 'gyakorlat n?lk?li', drivers: 'pil?t?k' or 'vezet?k'...

CTG

Anyway I like the title of the topic! I wish it could be true in the championship also...  :?

PedroAntonio

Thanks for thinking about me to be your teammate, but you have to risk to win.

alanrotoi

You know how to make me cry Pedro.... :cry:
BTW I hope will come more spanish parlant. There are 21 countries where spanish is official language.

Andre Geo

Mans , i broke this month ..... im going to WORLD SOCIAL FORUM and im back 1st February ( i think ! ) By the way , have u heard of it around the world ??
A Good Stunts Student

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

In Porto Alegre, tch?...
How I`m without time and money I can`t go for the Ga?cho`s Capital...

alanrotoi

Follow me in this meaning:
I hope you remember I was an Unskilled Driver in May 2002, then I changed of team and Joined MeganiuM. Then in Jan 2003 he told me I can back (just here in this topic). If I changed of team in that times now I would be a team mate of Looping Warriors and some Euromasters...... funny. Sounds cool a team formed by CTG, Akoss, Usrin, PedroAntonio, Bismarck and me ;)

CTG

Then let's join again...  :wink:

alanrotoi

I don't like to say "no"... I have an easy "yes" with girls ;)

I would like to take part in a real team (I mean MeganiuM was a real team since pArAnO was, and the months Dayan raced, not before).

And I would like not to be the "face" of the team, I feel like I'm the MeganiuM representative (I wasn't the creator) but I built the site and etc etc. You say MeganiuM and you think about me first or at least I feel it. Maybe because I'm the most regular old pipsqueak in the team or maybe i'm wrong.

I guess MeganiuM team will fall in the nearly future in all the competitions but not in IRC, I found in pArAnO a great team-mate.

Krys TOFF

Alan wrote :
QuoteI guess MeganiuM team will fall in the nearly future in all the competitions but not in IRC

Well, in all other competitions, the Orion door is still opened. :wink:

Teams are 6 drivers max at Zak's comp, there's a place for you...
If only you could speak with Argammon without insulting yourselves...! :lol:

alanrotoi

jajaja! BTW we fixed it, we are more civilizated now  8)

About Orion team I remember I'm a half member, I raced in LeStunts Competition with the Orion flag in July 2002. I had only 1 month in MeganiuM and I did a race for Orion.

LeStunts was the previous step for the Live Events which we can see since October as I remember.