News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Dream Team

Started by Chulk, April 04, 2006, 12:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Who do you think is Stunts Dream Team? The idea of this topic is simple. Pick 5 drivers which you think will be unbeatable considering their regularity, trickfinding skills, motivation and that kind of things.

My Dream Team would be:
Alain-Ayrton-Bonzai Joe-Chulk (Of course :) )-CTG in alphabethical order.

Some excellent driver were left out of this list because they race once in a while (Rotoi-Argammon-Akoss-Gutix)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

Alain, Ayrton, Gutix (at his old time), Bonzai Joe and Argammon (if he would drive the all races). But if Gutix isn't return to the serious competition you can add CTG (but he should race serious every time and keep his mouth closed :P)

CTG

I have two rival dream teams in my mind:

Akoss Poo, Argammon, Bonzai Joe, Chulk, CTG

vs

Alan Rotoi, Alain, Ayrton, Gutix, pArAnO

It won't ever come true...  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Bonzai Joe-Argammon-Alan Rotoi-Alain-Roy Wiegerinck would be the strongest, my Dream Team would rather be: Bonzai Joe-Argammon-Roy Wiegerinck-CTG-Akoss Poo
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

Ayrton-Alan Rotoi-Gutix-Chulk-AbuRaf70  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Bonzai Joe - Mark Nailwood - Death Man - CAP - Inavoeg

8)

CTG

Quote from: "JTK"Bonzai Joe - Mark Nailwood - Death Man - CAP - Inavoeg

8)

Only Bonzai Joe and CAP are really strong from this pack.

Chulk

Wow! Lots of drivers I've never seen race and a post I found strange. BJ saying MeganiuM is the Dream Team!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

It seems to be these days :-)

By the way CTG: Inavoeg has some pretty strong replays. Try to take him out on CTRACK13 (I think that's the one) and CTRACK18.
Death Man would hardly be in top 20 today :-)

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Death Man would hardly be in top 20 today :-)

He would. He was very ambitious and the first one I knew who drove the crazy ways. :)

BonzaiJoe

But he had 1.36 on CTRACK06  :?  Of course he could have evolved very much during the nearly 8 years passed, so if we think about it that way, he could be really good :-) , but not if we consider his results then.

al il professore

only one pipsqueak can beat all the world united against him if he decides it. But meganium team is already a dream team with five unbeatable pipsqueaks:

chulk gutix alanrotoi ayrton and aburaf789
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Whoa!

Dream Team 2002: Flying Dutchmen

Dream Team 2003: Orion

Dream Team 2004: MeganiuM

Dream Team 2005: MeganiuM

The Zakstunts team would be: Roy Wiegerink (captain), Alan Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Alain, Argammon, Gutix, Ayrton.

The ISA team would be: Alan Rotoi, Roy Wiegerink, CAP, pArAnO, Bonzai Joe.

Renato Biker

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Roy Wiegerink (captain), Alan Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Alain, Argammon, Gutix, Ayrton.

seven members?

CTG