News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who are the best pipsqueaks?

Started by Dark Chaser, April 12, 2006, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Okay then I'm unable to under 1:00. Is it a better excuse?  :)

JTK

CTG

Quote from: "JTK"Send in your time, anyway!

If I do 59, I will. :)

zaqrack

chicken :)

you can't lose  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"chicken :)

you can't lose  :lol:

I promised to myself: I won't ever lose a match against you. :) Be proud, you are the ethalone.

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"ethalone.

sounds like a chemistry thing :)

but not sending in a replay doesn't count! :)

CTG

Ethalone is a thing for comparison, like the meter rod in Paris.

ETHANOL is the well known alcohol - C2H5OH.

JTK

Not sending in a replay will decrease your season ranking! And this time I guess, Zak will win. Well, maybe Bonsai Joe puts out his two hands...  :)

al il professore

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

Group Highest Level
Bonzai Joe
Argammon
Alan Rotoi

Group Level 1A
Gutix
Alain
Ayrton

Group Level 1B
pArAnO
Roy Wiegerinck
Akoss Poo
CTG
Tsino
Chulk

i beat atagaton when i want and i scrap bonzai joe on my glorious pole every time i race. i only respect alanrotoi gutix and ayrton as better drivers than me... roy is far better than parano who is far better than you and CTG but the rest is history.

and i dont believe in live racing...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Lmao the same bullshit for years.
Stop yelling kid!

Yeah you bet me when we fought hard with the LM002 ,yeah right.
And your GTO lap -> CRAP we know it was defeated by several seconds (I don't mean last month)

With the countach,I never saw you ->crap
With the audi,where are you?
With the indy... hellllo?

I don't see a single car you excel at,you only won some tracks very long ago since the other stars weren't driving as seriously as you stupid french fry.

It's pretty known I don't respect you as a person. And let me add I don't respect your crappy results either.

but most importantly you are to stupid to recognize RESULTS.I mean someone could beat you 100 times in a row and you could still say the opposite.HELLLLO?????? earth to alain??????

I bet you way more often than you bet me.Anyone can take a look at the results and add them together.

The case is clear and this topic is also closed for me.

BYE

CTG

Argammon vs Alain in Zakstunts:

20 comparative races

11 Argammon
8 Alain
1 draw

BonzaiJoe

Well he beats me 24-19... I guess I could have been better off not sending some noRH times and 5-minute RH times to the scoreboard in 2005, but Alain has probably had similar races.

And if we count liveracing...  :twisted:

But let's just leave it at that :-) Alain and Argammon are both good pipsqueaks, Argammon with better head-to-head results, but Alain with more races and an overall victory in 2003. I have to quote someone else from this thread: "let's stop talking, and go and decide on the tracks!". The competition is for competing, the forum is for talking.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Of course we will decide on the track(s).

It's just stupid to disregard facts we DID decide on tracks and just saying the opposite......

CTG

Incredible: there are flamewars without me!  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Incredible: there are flamewars without me!  :-D
Alain and Argy never needed you to do flamewars : they just had to be teammates almost 3 years ago and then... :roll: