News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who are the best pipsqueaks?

Started by Dark Chaser, April 12, 2006, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

Quote from: "Argammon"
It's pretty known I don't respect you as a person.
BYE

come out and play real men sports
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

CTG

Scary? LOL. I eat two Alains per breakfast.

SuperBrian

I think it should be more like this, but it definetely changes from race to race..

1- Ayrton
2- Renato Biker
2- Gutix
3- Argammon
4- CTG
5- Alain
6- Bonzai Joe
7- Zak McKracken
8- Chulk
9- Dark Chaser
10- Mislav
11- Dottore
12- CTG
13- Usrin
14- Mark L. Rivers
15- Vamologocomisso
16- Aburaf70
17- Krys Toff
18- SergioBaro
19- SuperBrian
20- Tsino and the rest........ :o
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "SuperBrian"I think it should be more like this, but it definetely changes from race to race..
4- CTG
6- Bonzai Joe

:smt013
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe":smt013

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  :)  :P  :twisted:

1 - Bonzai Joe

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"20- Tsino and the rest........ :o
Tsino ? 20th ? No way. When he was there, he was always on top.
But, as all ghosts, he finally got evaporated.
Who's ghost was he ? Or was he real ? Dunno. But sure he won't be so 20th in scoreboard if he may race.

BonzaiJoe

Tsino was strong sure, but he's become very overestimated. He was superior at 4DSL but with due respect, the other pipsqueaks there weren't very good. Gutix became very strong, but he wasn't in the beginning. Apart from that, what did he do? Raced well in some ISA tracks, but was always beaten by Alan Rotoi.
I don't think one can easily estimate the strength of someone who refuses to race in Zakstunts.
But we can't be quite sure.

Anonymous

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Anonymous"...aaand he was no ghost!
He was Alan Rotoi's ghost. :P

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
It wouldn't make any sense to have such a good ghost in your own competition. It would only demotivate the pipsqueaks!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Chulk"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
It wouldn't make any sense to have such a good ghost in your own competition. It would only demotivate the pipsqueaks!
Not so sure : look at the speed Gutix improved trying to beat Tsino. And he finally did at the 6th (and last) race of 1st 4DSL season.
Without Tsino, Gutix would have started to really improve only when joining ZakStunts, and then he may have not been 2004 ZakStunts champion due to many points lost in the first races of 2004. Who knows...

JTK

Well, his e-mail adress was completely different from others - he was no ghost.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"Well, his e-mail adress was completely different from others - he was no ghost.
Ok then. But he was even more silent than Ayrton, which makes him really ghost-looking.